Ford Commercial Questions

Drew_Ty

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is my first post :)

I've searched through these forums (yes, I actually did a search as well) regarding two of Ford's TV commercials. Firstly, although I, myself, have also emailed Ford with the hopes of finding out the music for the Ford Escape (I did find an answer in one forum saying it was done by MachineHead), I'm just wondering though if anyone has the Canadian version to download? It has Kiefer Sutherland's narration. The one version I have download is the US version.

Also, my second question is if anyone knows the music that was in a Ford commercial in which clips of each car/truck/suv was presented. It aired here in Canada about a year ago. It's not the "yellow lines" commercial that I have seen on the Ford website, as the one I'm referring to was also narrated by Kiefer--maybe it's a Canadian version? The tone of the music is instrumental (not guitar I believe) and it gradually builds until the end of the commercial. If anyone knows the song or where I can download it, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks & Cheers,

Andrew

Originally posted by Drew_Ty@Apr 20 2005, 05:55 PM
Also, my second question is if anyone knows the music that was in a Ford commercial in which clips of each car/truck/suv was presented. It aired here in Canada about a year ago. It's not the "yellow lines" commercial that I have seen on the Ford website, as the one I'm referring to was also narrated by Kiefer--maybe it's a Canadian version? The tone of the music is instrumental (not guitar I believe) and it gradually builds until the end of the commercial. If anyone knows the song or where I can download it, I'd much appreciate it.

This thread contains a link to download the commercial.

Unfortunately no-one was able to identify the music.

There are also a couple of Ford Escape commercials available for download from the same website which may address your first question.

Back