Glitter

mizzkat

Reaction score
I am looking for a techno-ish type song, used in this very bad movie. I've heard it before, but I don't know where. It is used briefly just before Mariah Carey's character has a date with the DJ guy, the camera kind of pans in on the Brooklyn Bridge. There's no info on it at the IMDB listed here. There are no lyrics. Thanks in advance if you can crack this one.

Gah, don't judge, I wasn't even watching! But I just heard that one bit of song and thought it was rad. My, aren't we not being helpful.

Yeah, I haven't seen the movie either... Is it running a lot on a certain channel right now? If I think about it I can try and catch it to see if I recognize the song.

Strangely enough I caught on VH1 for one of their "Movies That Rock" segments, but I checked the listings and it runs on HBO occassionally too.

:eek: what's that song that they play thorughout that scene, but not completely play it...it's from the 80's...sounds a bit techno-ish

Hey there, alright so i'm lookin for the name of the song that eric benet is singing on stage when mariah is going out to do the practice performance for that awards show thingy. . hope that makes sense. the lyrics say something about 'what we could've been . . '

The only one listed on imdb.com is "Want You" by Eric Benet and Mariah Carey.

Does anyobdy know the name of the song that plays in the beginning of the movie glitter. it is when the young mariah carey first appears and she is singing with her mother on stage. Thank you

Does anyobdy know the name of the song that plays in the beginning of the movie glitter. it is when the young mariah carey first appears and she is singing with her mother on stage. Thank you

Back