Gillette M3 Power

Perfica5

Reaction score
Does anyone know where they got that background music??

It sounds sorta symphony-like with a female chorus doing some type of chant, mixed in with some techno. That's the best way I can describe it. Maybe someone else who has seen the commercial can do a better job.

I know the commercial you're talking about, but I don't know what it is either. Gillette uses it in several different commercials. The one that sticks out in my mind is the one where the announcer says something along the lines of: "You look, they smile. You win, they go home. I never want to lose this feeling." The music is a female going "Oooo" (great description, huh) with a piano and strings. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know this one? The song is used in several different Gillette commercials, most recently where a guy opens a cabinet over a sink, is shocked by the ton of products there, then closes it and reopens it to find a Gillette product.

yeah i think its just a song made specificically for Gillette ads so i dont think you can find it anywhere else.

Yeah they're airing a new commercial featuring david beckham, and they're playing this song and guys yelling "Gillette" in the background.

Back