Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex

Utari

Reaction score
Okay, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with finding a song..

The song, played in the episode "Missing Heart" (episode 8), is instrumental and kind of sad sounding. The music plays during the time which the nurse and Major Kusanagi talk about the girl with the heart transplant.

That's all I have right now. If you need more specifics, then I'll try my best. I appreciate any tips or info.

The song is called "Where Does This Ocean Go?" from the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex soundtrack.

Thank you very much! But alas, I have another request.

In tonight's episode (#25, "Annihilation"), I heard this violin like music, during the scene where Batou was getting the big gun from the locker (in his apartment?). It's at the very end of the episode.

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it.

what's the theme song at the begining, and which OST is it on?

first seriese, haven't seen any of the second yet.

The first one is "Inner Univers" performed by 'Origa', composed by Yoko Kanno

I'm sorry, I don't have an edit or delete button for some reason - I misspelled "Inner Universe" and I also wanted to point out that the domestic release has the track listing out of sync from tracks 8 through 12 I believe because they combined the tracks Velveteen and Lithium Flower and seperated Fish/Silent Cruise resulting in 'Inner Universe' being labelled as "Home Stay".

Just for the record, the second season opening is "Rise" also performed by 'Origa' :)

...(I really gotta get this fixed) both 'Inner Universe' and the TV size version of 'Rise are on the first OST, the full length version of 'Rise' is on the OST 2. :rolleyes:

I also wanted to point out that the domestic release has the track listing out of sync from tracks 8 through 12 I believe because they combined the tracks Velveteen and Lithium Flower and seperated Fish/Silent Cruise resulting in 'Inner Universe' being labelled as "Home Stay".

Velveteen and Lithium Flower are seperate tracks on the CD I have, and Fish/Silent Cruise are the same track. I got mine at suncoast, I think...

But either way, those I LOVE that soundtrack. One of my favorites, definately.

I think it may have been just the initial domestic pressing that got messed up (do they still call it a pressing with CDs? :unsure: ) and the samples at Barnes & Noble and CDConneciton.com were off as well, which was why I brought it up but I got so flustered about not being able to edit my post that I forgot to mention that part :rolleyes: It's kinda irritating :p I used a sound editor to cut Velveteen and Lithium Flower apart. I love all of the soundtracks but I personally like the OST 3 the best. :)

Would anyone happen to know about the intro music for the Stand Alone 2nd Gig? I just caught it for the first time tonight and almost quacked when I heard the intro. So gorgeous!!! Anyone have any info? (Female vocals, btw- if it helps.) :) Thanks!

Coo, with links and everything! Thanks so much!! *does a little dance* All I could find was credit to Yoko Kanno, who's an -amazing- composer, but who obviously didin't sing the piece. Much appreciated!

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that reads Japanese who could translate the track titles for STAND ALONE COMPLEX O.S.T. 3 which aren't in English. Click the link below for full discography. To properly view the site you may have to enable foreign language support in windows.

http://www.production-ig.co.jp/contents/go...940_/index.html

02 - ?
04 - ?
07 - ?
08 - ?
09 - ?
15 - ?

2. Torukia (Turkey)
4. Laser Seeker
7. Europe
8. Hantou no Higashi (East of the Peninsula)
9. Mikansei Love Story (Incomplete Love Story)
15. Smile

Thank you very much. Sorry for the delay in my reply, my hard drive failed and UPS is as fast as I hoped it would be. :D

I caught the ending credits tonight of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig on Adult Swim and I was wondering if anybody knew the song?

I'm not sure if they have a different one every episode, or if its the same. It sounded like a rock band, nice beat to it.

Back