Geico

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
it's the one where the geiko is slepping in the back of the car with the family in it and it's a mello beat with just a guitar ! :blink:

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
From Rules And Guidlines:

Chances are, your music search has already been covered by a previous message thread. A few tips on searching: Even if the ad seems recent, or you are unsure when the commercial/trailer/etc. first appeared, try expanding your search date farther back than "30 days" in the "Refine Search" section. If you'd like to search for a term that is shorter than the allowed four letters, you can add underscores before the word like this: _HBO

You REALLY should go read the whole thing. ;)

andy

Pro Member
Reaction score
Look, that's Fitz's way of saying - it was answered MANY times, and you need to use the message board search tool to find the answer. It helps organize.

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
oh ok but can you telll me the name of the song PLUS i started this website yesterday WHY IS EVERONE BEING MEAN TO ME ??? :unsure:

andy

Pro Member
Reaction score
It's been answered. So, what else do you want from me....?

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1820 The link is where the paragraph I left you came from Mr.Movies&mall.

I was hoping you'd read it so that you'd know how to find the answers you're looking for. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was trying to help you learn how to help yourself. Search is your friend. ;)

You should use search first and then post questions to answers that you're unable to find. ;)