Geico

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
it's the one where the geiko is slepping in the back of the car with the family in it and it's a mello beat with just a guitar ! :blink:

From Rules And Guidlines:

Chances are, your music search has already been covered by a previous message thread. A few tips on searching: Even if the ad seems recent, or you are unsure when the commercial/trailer/etc. first appeared, try expanding your search date farther back than "30 days" in the "Refine Search" section. If you'd like to search for a term that is shorter than the allowed four letters, you can add underscores before the word like this: _HBO

You REALLY should go read the whole thing. ;)

Look, that's Fitz's way of saying - it was answered MANY times, and you need to use the message board search tool to find the answer. It helps organize.

oh ok but can you telll me the name of the song PLUS i started this website yesterday WHY IS EVERONE BEING MEAN TO ME ??? :unsure:

It's been answered. So, what else do you want from me....?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1820 The link is where the paragraph I left you came from Mr.Movies&mall.

I was hoping you'd read it so that you'd know how to find the answers you're looking for. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was trying to help you learn how to help yourself. Search is your friend. ;)

You should use search first and then post questions to answers that you're unable to find. ;)

Back