Gap "Summer Breeze" skirts and tank tops

This is gonna be a real tuff one:

I've been seeing this commercial on TV since late April. It has a girl in a bathing suit walking up the beach twords a car (not sure that's it's even a car commercial), the car in the in thcommercial all you see it the drivers door and front fender. The music starts off as a musical rift, then it jumps to the chorus of this late 70's (early 80's??) song. I cannot get it out of my head and I am becoming a 'couch potatoe' waiting for this commercial to come back on. I know the song, but I cannot think of it for the last three days and it's "driving" me nuts...

Thanks everyone, in advanced.

-Rob

Thanks everyone for looking, but my description was SOOOO OFF. It was a girl in a skirt walking twords the camera and doing a twirl. It was a GAP commercial and the song is "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Croft from 1971. Again, thanks.

PHILIP STEIR remixed Seals and Crofts "Summer Breeze" which is featured in The Gap's summer ad campaign. See the ad and hear the remix here: http://www.gap.com/html/spring_tv_04.asp
This track is from the forthcoming remix album on Warner Bros Records which Philip executive produced with Leah Simon.

The album features remixes of classic songs by Devo, Todd Rundgren, America, Rod Stewart, Doobie Bros., Alice Cooper, Ambrosia, and others.

For more info contact WB Records. :rolleyes:

it was done for the ad, so it's possible that it doesn't exist in full length for the public. :unsure:

Does anyone know where to get a complete list of all the songs The Gap has used. I LOVE the songs they used and i'm continued to be amazed by the selection, song after song. If someone has a list or link, pleast post it! Thank you.

you can run a search on our Forums -- just when you do, add an underscore in front of Gap: _Gap (to get any results) and don't forget to change the search date to "Any Date." That will take you back about a year and a half.

This August, Warner Bros. is releasing a remix complilation CD that will include this remix of "Summer Breeze" along with other remixes of artists like Rod Stewart and the Doobie Brothers.

It was a commercial on a beach, where you see some waves and stuff and a girl walks out of the water towards the camera....i thought it was a coke commercial, but i dont think so anymore...

anyways, it had a song that was a new age remake of a song from about 30-40 years ago...

if anyone remembers the commercial, please let me know what the product was...

o yeah, this commercial was seen in canada, i dont know if it aired in the US too...

nevermind, i got it....turned out to be a GAP commercial and the song was Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze

it was quite a while ago but i need to know this gap commerical song it was like something "breeze makes me feel fine"
or something like that or maybe it was "summer breeze makes me feel like"
so if anyone knows who sings it i would greatly appreciate it.

To search with words that are less than four letters, you have to add an underscore to get results: _GAP

Covenas, if you haven't found the song, it's Summer Breeze by Seals & Croft.

This remix (along with other new remixes of 70's and 80's pop) will be available on the CD "What Is Hip?: Remix Project 1," coming out November 2.

Back