Gap Lenny Kravtiz and Sarah Jessica Parker

Kidd

Reaction score
hi, i saw this GAP commercial with Lenny Kravits and had a cool song on it...do you know it? im so corn-fused, LOL :D

are you talking about the one that plays "are you gonna go my way" by lenny kravitz?...and sarah j. p. is walking around too?

While the song that plays in the commercial is indeed Lenny Kravitz's "Are You Gonna Go My Way," the accompanying Gap website How Do You? says that it's "Lady" from his new album "Baptism." HUH?

According to Gap's website, the song in the ad is actually called "Lady" and is from Lenny Kravitz's latest album, "Baptism." link goes to available audio sample, track 3.

edit: what they said... :rolleyes: :lol:

There's this song in a commercial, where a girl is walking down a white hallway to some music (mainly an electric guitar). She's being followed by people fixing her hair and makeup, and she's wearing a hat. Does anyone know what this commercial/song is?

I just saw that commercial today--you're supposed to infer is SJP, right? I don't recall seeing her face. Anyway, it's "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" by Lenny Kravitz, but it's not the original version, it's slower/softer.

That's SJP walking down the hallway...

About the song though, I'm not sure why the Gap's website says it's that other song... unless "Lady" samples "Are You Gonna Go My Way." Anyway, you can watch the ad here.

I just saw the full-length ad, and they used "Lady" in that one. For some reason on the teaser ad, they used "Are You Gonna Go My Way."

Okay, I won't harp on this anymore.

In the commercial it begins with " are you gonna..." and ends with Lady it sorta hybrids off into the newer song. But I have only seen the teaser where they show lLenny's cute butt and SJP doing her "Dolce & Gabanna catwalk from season 3 or is it 4 of SATC

I saw an ad on TV with an awesome guitar song in it, and I think the ad was for gap. It was on a white background and consisted of a Black man playing a white electric guitar while a woman dances...the only lyrics I picked up were "blow my mind". Any ideas on what the commercial was for, or what that song was?

Thanks,
~A.

Read this.

Next time you can search the Forums too. If you have a word with less than 4 letters, you have to add an underscore to get any results. Like this: _GAP

The first commercial Gap put out with only SJP walking down the runway has the song "Are you gonna go my way" and the second one (newer one) with SJP and Lenny Kravitz is the song "Lady"

this is off topic but ive noticed that sarah jessica parker isnt pretty at all. I read about something where people find some celebrites attracive because theyre famous. jus sumthin to think about
o and heres a list of others i think are "celepretty"(clever eh?)
Nicole kidman
renee zellwegger
penelope cruise
johnny depp(im gonna get alot crap for this)
the list goes on but i cant think of any at the moment

I think that is all a matter of opinion, I happen to think SJP is very pretty.

it was jus something i was thinking about
sum ppl find her attractive i dont and ive talked to several ppl that have agreed so i thought id share it

I was wondering If any one knows the name of the Song That Lenny Kravitz sings to Sarah Jessica Parker in that New Gap Commercial :?:

Thanks for any and all help
Later -Josh

Back