Fuse Rockzilla

TheMango

Reaction score
that new ghost recon games trailer, the one where there in the forest and they rush the korean base, has this song playin thats also the theme for rockzilla on fuse. anyone know it?

Bill Brown composed the music for the first Ghost Recon, from just the short sample I have heard from the commercial for the second on it sounds pretty much the same with a little bit of asian sound thrown in.

anyone know wat the name of that song thats for the rockzilla commercial on fuse, its like a 20 second clip but its a guitar solo. anyone know?

I've looked everywhere online to find the song in this trailer or on rockzillia, but can't find a thing did anyone else??

anyone know the theme song to rockzilla on fuse, the commercial where its a city with all fire and godzilla breakin stuff. its mostly guitar then the singer says "here we go" or somethin

*its also the theme song to the new ghost recon 2 commercial, where there in the forest and attack some korean base

some guy found it in my other thread, the songs "here and now" by The Ernies

Please don't start new topics on existing questions you've already asked in the past. If you want to bring the topic back to the top of the list, just reply to your original topic adding some more info that might help out.

Duplicate topics now merged.

Back