Favorite part in the song

"...you can leave me on the corner where you found me...I'm not for sale anymore."

"I'm on a roll, With all the girls I know, I know you wanna hit that, I know you wanna hit that hit that"

"I don’t want to go to london, Cause you’re not there, I don’t want to go to, london, Even when I see you, Somewhere else in london"

"Marry him, marry me, I'm the one that loved you baby can't you see? Ain't got no future or family tree, But I know what a prince and lover ought to be"

hell yes :king: :king: (two princes even though these smilies are kings i don't care)

Man they played that video too much, I can still see it in my head.

"Stepped into my life from a bad dream, making the life I had seem suddenly shiny and new.."

"I hear a song makes me think of a girl I used to know, Hey, hey, hey, I sing along when I hear it on the radio now"

"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven."

Hahah the poop song! :wub:

"You ask me to enter but then you make me crawl, and I can't be holding on to what you got when all you got is hurt."

"Come on baby, come on darlin, let me steal this moment from you now. Come on angel, come on come on darlin, let's exchange the experience."

"Ah, baby listen now, I’ve made up my mind, I’m tired of wasting all my, precious time, You’ve got to be all mine, all mine, Foxy lady, Here I come.
I’m gonna take you home, I won’t do you no harm, no, You’ve got to be all mine, all mine"

*picturing Garth lip synching it*

"I can make it, I know I can. You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man."

"I think I'm so lame that I think this song is about me, don't I don't I don't I, ohhh I'm in a lull."

"You step into our room,
And then you smell the perfume,
You lay upon our roundish bed,
And then you feel a tickling on your head.
It's KG with the feather and the French tickler,
Look out baby he got the tools.
And then you feel sumpin' down by your feet.
It's me, it's JB, I'm suckin' upon your toes."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: Tenacious D. :eek:k:

"I was getting ready to consider my next plan of attack, I think I'm gonna sack the whole board of trustees, all those Don Quixotes and their B-17s, and I swear this time.. yeahhhh this time they'll blow us back to the 70's, and this time they're playing Ride Of The Valkyries.."

"Living in a fantasy there's never any room to breathe, hoping every waking hour you'll turn around and say that we can start.."

:) His.

"I'm on a plane with cocaine, and yes I'm all lit up again."

"Black Betty had a child, bam a lam, the damn thing gone wild, bam a lam.."

Back