Favorite part in the song

"Lady from the moment I saw you standing all alone, you gave all the love that I needed, so shy like a child who had grown." *lion roar*

Awww yeahhhh. ;)

"I know what I got, I know that it's hot, And you're what I want, You're so beautiful"

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars. In other words, hold my hand, in other words, darling kiss me. Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more, you are all I long for, all I worship and adore. In other words, please be true, in other words, I love you."

"I got a dalmation, and I can still get high.. I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin riot."

"These conditions make us strong, And we create our own businesses so later on, Our children have things in their name that they can say they own, A mix tape freestyle become your favorite song"

"I wanna stand up, I wanna let go , you know you know no you don't you don't I wanna shine on in the hearts of man I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand... another head aches another heart breaks I'm soo much older than I can taaake and my affection well it comes and goes I need direction to perfection no no no no no you gotta help me out yeeeeaaaaaaaaah you know you gotta help me out yeeeeaaaaaaaahhh ohh don't you put me on the back burnerrrrrrr you know you gotta help me out yeaaaaaaahhhh......" :rolleyes:

"My pain is self-chosen, at least so the prophet says. I could either burn or cut off my pride and buy some time.. a head full of lies is the weight tied to my waist."

"I really like to ride the train...especially when I forget where I'm going..." :naughty:

"I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, I’m wanted dead or alive"

Originally posted by Donutos@Nov 28 2005, 12:51 PM
Classy. :lol:

That song is sweet btw.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Nov 28 2005, 05:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Nov 28 2005, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donutos@Nov 28 2005, 12:51 PM
Classy. :lol:

That song is sweet btw. [/b][/quote]
I'm quite fond of it. I love Bon Jovi. I'm a dork. :wub: :nerd:

don't go hatin on my tunes :p

now back on topic

"If you want some, come get some, Cuz where I'm from we tote big guns,
And everybody know somebody that, Know somebody that know somethin bout it, And I want answers now who, what, where, When and why, See, a lotta dudes like to act a fool, And all get all loud but that aint my style, And he who he gonna get and what he gonna do"

"a fall breeze blows outside, i don't break stride, thoughts are warm"

"...I'm a jailbird to your music, a criminal in your prayers...I watch you when you sleep, even when you're not there..."

"I'm a gangster, I'm a straight up G. The gangster life is the life for me. Shooting people by day, selling drugs by night, being a gangster is hella tight. I walk around town with a stark erection, I gave your mom a yeast infection. I saw the policeman and I punched him in the eye, to serve and protect, what a lie. I also don't like white people you shouldn't too and don't get me started on the jews."

OMG funniest song ever!!!! I'm a Gangster by Josh Katz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back