Favorite Commercial

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Right now mine is that Gieco commercial with the Cavemen.

Caveman 1: I'll have the duck with ........
Caveman 2: You know I really don't have an appetite right now
:lol: The look he gives the people is so fucking funny!!

:lol: I like the older cave man one.

Guy filming TV commercial: "it's so easy even a caveman could do it!"

Caveman holding giant mic: *throws mic down and points to guy* "Not cool man! Not cool!" *runs out of room*

:lol: :lol: Yesss!! Tha'ts why I like this one.. just the way he looks at him...it's so funny

I love the Budweiser commercial with the soldiers in the airport coming home. Makes me cry every time. :)

:lol: I think I know what you're talking about!!

I like the one when that guy has a lion head on him.. and he's walking to the real lion.. :lol: that cracks me up too

Nike had some really awesome commercials, like the one where Lance Armstrong was racing along the streets at night and stuff..one of my fave commercials. I gotta search for it.

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 25 2005, 02:15 PM
Right now mine is that Gieco commercial with the Cavemen.

Caveman 1: I'll have the duck with ........
Caveman 2: You know I really don't have an appetite right now
:lol: The look he gives the people is so fucking funny!!
Is it just me or does the dude that say he doesn't have an appetite look just like a really furry Val Kilmer?? :lol:

There are so many good ads out there man.. I love the one from last year where these people are all camoflaged as office equipment and they try and steal the Juicy Fruit gum or somesing.

The one where everyone like drops what they're doing and starts to run? It's like pass the health on
Man don't get me started on on the wolf one :lol:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 25 2005, 03:00 PM
Nike had some really awesome commercials, like the one where Lance Armstrong was racing along the streets at night and stuff..one of my fave commercials. I gotta search for it.
Shit I really wish tvadvideos.com was still up, I had all these commercials on there. I love that one too, the part where he rides past the hospital and all the little sick kids are watching him makes me cry.. is that the one you mean?

yes, i'm trying to search for it. its very inspirational...i loved that commercial so much, but they rarely played it.

There was one a long time ago where this dad was away on a trip and he called home and asked his little girl if there was something she wanted him to bring home with him and she said McDonald's french fries and.... lipstick. I always thought it was a sweet commercial.

Oh, and there was another one with a guy in the airport talking to his little girl but then it changes to where he's talking to her on his cell phone. Pretty cute commercial.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 25 2005, 03:19 PM
you guys remember this one?
Oh that was the one I was thinking about but forgot to post! It makes me cry too, when they flash to that baby falling back on the pillow, it's just so precious. *sighh* @ me

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Aug 25 2005, 03:21 PM
Oh, and there was another one with a guy in the airport talking to his little girl but then it changes to where he's talking to her on his cell phone. Pretty cute commercial.
Yeah I had that one on the site too. :(

I need to just take over and run it myself demmit..

Yeah but any ads showing a daddy and his little kids just kills me dead. :cry:

Yeah, I know. Or like a one's where a dad is watching his little girl get married or something, that always gets me.

I like that one where he's watching his little girl graduate.. and then all the kids come out and she's like graduating from kindergarden :wub:

I have two.
The one for AIDs. I mean...for being against AIDs...what? Eh, you know what I mean. The one with the people dancing with 'Tokyo' playing in the background.
The Spike Jonze directed Adidas commercial with Karen O singing.
Oh, I have three.
The new Nike commercial with the three runners, all with their own tune, who then come together...and consequently, so does the music.

Back