Family Guy Stewie Griffin The Untold Story

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song and who's it by that is played when Stewie steals quagmire's Winnegbago/RV. And puts on a John Deere hat, it sounds familar it is about trucking and it sounds country!

I was looking up a different song from this movie and I found this on IMDb, this should be it.

Jerry Reed "East Bound and Down"

This is a question about the song when Stewie is trying to beat the car to the pool to stop his near death experience. There are no lyrics but there is a guy screaming at certain points in the song. If you own the movie if you could give it a look thanks.

If my memory serves me right, then this is the scene in the movie where they copy the scene from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The song that plays during this scene is: The English Beat - "March Of The Swivelheads". The good part of the song is towards the last half of the song.

This topic shouldn't have been moved from the film soundtracks to the tv show soundtracks since it is an actual movie not the tv series. It's The Family Guy Presents: Stewie Griffin, An Untold Story.

Does anyone know the name of the song that Stewie sings to Brian in the bar. The lyrics are, "cause suicide is painless, it brings on many changes..." it sounds like the song on Mash.

Thanks

Back