Family Guy Season 6

dumbduck

Reaction score
The jazzy song when peter/han solo and Chris/Luke had just changed into Storm trooper uniforms and Peter/Han solo says everyone act real cool or something like that. Then they sneak on their toes across the room while this jazzy song is playing. I know it from somewhere but I'm blanking on the name thanks.

Figured it out... Minnie the Moocher as seen in the Blues Brothers, used as a distraction before they arrived at the big concert.

Sounds a bit generic so it may have been composed just for the show.

american dad and family both came on today the 2nd and they both had good song almost in there entirety. the family guy one lyrics ere like " some say love is for the lucy and the some"

and the family guy lyrics were like chairlift sounding but not so much "dont go dont go"
when stan was meeting for the cat for the first time.

no listen to that and that wasent the song it sounded like some thing from 90s or 80s

It's also known as The Rose by Bette Midler, but it was a family guy rendition

ok thats the one!!! i was looking for the family guy car scene thank you but im still looking for the one from american dad where stan is meeting the cat for the first time and the love music comes on and the cat is leaving in his dream too. really good lyrics god i wish i could remember them.

Family Guy - Episode 5ACX21

This is the episode in Family guy when Meg is about to get married to the the doctor. Peter decides to throw Meg a surprise Bachelorette Party. He returns to the house in a cop stripper outfit and calls himself "Officer Nasty" and the proceeds to strip the glasses off of Meg.

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays through out the scene? In captions it is known only as "club song" but it does not show a specific title. Please reply.

Re: Family Guy - Episode 5ACX21

Just FYI, Seth MacFarlane has stated that a composer (Walter Murphy) and a 40-piece orchestra are a regular part of FG's staff and are generally on hand for every episode.

Back