Fact of the day

Speaking of the Mona Lisa, earlier, X-rays of the Mona Lisa show that there are 3 completely different versions of the same subject, all painted by Da Vinci, under the final portrait. :rolleyes:

If you bang your head against the wall for an hour you will lose 150 calories.

Maybe we should have a smilie like that :lol:

Yeah, I kicked him out cause I didn't like the way he looked... And, I don't think anyone used him that often to begin with. Could come in real handy around here though, now... :rolleyes: I'll look around again and see if I can find a better one.

Originally posted by leone@Mar 17 2005, 05:31 PM
If you bang your head against the wall for an hour you will lose 150 calories.

Maybe we should have a smilie like that :lol:
here ya go, :banghead:

Women blink nearly twice as much as men :blink: :blink:

Now theres sirens.. and we dont have an axe :cry:
We should have a scared smiley

AXE! :lol:

Like the common person has an axe handy.. you kill me woman.

if you want to hurt someone who is after you hit them with the either your fist or side of your hand on the bridge of their nose, this will cause their eyes to water and of course their nose hurt. Then take the palm of your hands and making a clapping gesture to both ears, this will throw off their equalibrium. then you pretty much have them. Also their is a nerve that runs up the thigh that you can kick them in and immoblize them for a couple of minutes. if you want to kill them then either a blow to the throat with an upward motion or a palm to the nose with an upward motion. (Self Defense 101).... :spidey:

Back