Erm... Me.

I'd love to have some...

No I'm looking at a school over there. Ever been?

Sorry it's been delayed. Had to sleep. I never want to do it, yet I never want to stop. Hmmm...

Aldrinn, I'm impressed with your knowledge. I can see what you mean with the whole Chelsea situation. They're a formidable side now, beating Arsenal like they did yesterday puts the fear of God into me. They're unstoppable. It irks me that Chelsea have a new legion of "support", but I don't think that you would come into that category somehow.

Talking of West Ham, there's a football film being released here soon with Elijah Wood as an American student turning into a West Ham football hooligan. Has that been out in America yet, or will it be? Just wondered if anyone had seen it.

The 42 games unbeaten? Sadly I wasn't alive at the time, but everyone connected with the club is still immensely proud of what we achieved back in those halcyon days.

It's great that you play. I play Sunday league football, but it's a very amateur standard, and guys many times my size kick lumps out of me every weekend. But it's my love, so the knocks are all worth it.

Have to go to work now. Such pure, unbridled joy!

PS - What's the obsession with American lasses and tyhe English accent?!

I was talking to my coach the other day, he is a huge football fanatic and so he should be. He says Nott. Forest was almost unstopable, sort of what Chelsea will be now for years to come. He says Brian Claw (sorry, don't know how to spell his name) era in the late 70's was like WHOA! I respect that team because they did what they did from ground-up and even through financial troubles. They didn't get bought by some billionaire who got them amazing players to play for them, you know what I mean? They'll be back in the PL, hopefully.

I've heard about Hooligans, but I didn't know West Ham would be the team that they support. FU*@#*@CK@*E()J(W(*@!!!! This means people might think I'm supporting them because of that film. No, I don't care. It has not come out in North America yet, is it amazing or what? I want to see that now so bad.

I never play soccer on Sundays, simply because it's the only time I have off from work and soccer, so I just bum around. Also, no one is there at the University stadium where everyone comes to play a nice pick-up match on a Sunday. I don't know why, but I guess people just want to rest that day.

These ladies want you...even I want you now...just kidding :ph34r:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 22 2005, 09:14 AM
These ladies want you...even I want you now...just kidding :ph34r:
He's not kidding.

Don't know what it is, but it's pretty much all accents. My favorite are Australian and Irish. :wub: And midwestern American. ;)

Aldrinn - it's Brian Clough. (Pronounced Cluff). Unfortuantely he passed away last year. The death of a great man. If you're interested, I'll mail you a copy of his autobiography, it's always good to spread the Nottingham Forest message throughout the world, even in these dour times. Though the man is legendary for his achievements with us, he was the first man to pay a million pounds (sterling) for a player after we won the league in 1978. Abramovich eat your heart out!

Yeah, the Elijah Wood hooligan film - it's nothing new really, although it's not out here yet. There's a British movie called The Football Factory, no major Hollywood names in it, based around Chelsea and Millwall FC in the early 90's, before the revolution, who have a very unsavoury reputation to say the least. That's a good watch. Believe me, people won't associate you with West Ham just because of this film!

Enough footy speak, maybe there's a rule that suggests I shouldn't ramble on about a topic that may be described as "off topic". I wouldn't want to go upsetting folk with my ravings. I could talk about football forever... but I won't.

Unfortuantly I'm neither Irish, Aussie or anything else other than English. Boring but true! Sorry to disappoint the ladies!

Naw you can ramble here, this is your introduction thread so you can talk about anything you want. :)

And we loves the British accents too. :naughty:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 22 2005, 12:20 AM

but i'm already at university of toronto.. ;)
Dude just tell them you have somewhere to be.. they'll totally understand

I love boys -_-

Maybe I should just leave the phone no. on here then, and wait for a lovely all-American lass to ring. You mightn't be able to decipher my accent though. :p

:eek:

We can try for all our might, that's for sure!

Ladies, I have conference call capabilites. :naughty:

Melissa, I think if you ever actually went to England though (or Australia for that matter) you'd just die of happiness...

let me guess: you have a thing for irish accents as well?

every girl i know has a thing for irish accents...

Originally posted by SiDe@Aug 23 2005, 07:04 AM
Melissa, I think if you ever actually went to England though (or Australia for that matter) you'd just die of happiness...

let me guess: you have a thing for irish accents as well?

every girl i know has a thing for irish accents...
Let me answer your question with my previous statement:

Don't know what it is, but it's pretty much all accents. My favorite are Australian and Irish. :wub: And midwestern American. ;)

:naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 23 2005, 04:13 AM
Ladies, I have conference call capabilites. :naughty:
:blink: :eek: *jumps in car, attempts to make a 20 hour trip in 15 minutes*

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 22 2005, 01:53 PM

:blush: hee hee

Back