Erm... Me.

CarlosCaminos

Reaction score
Hello all.

Name's Carl. Live in Nottinghamshire, England. It's 27 minutes past midnight. I'm 22. Am pretty surprised by the lightning quick response of you kind people. Can only express my thanks in words, but it is genuine!

A cracking site you got here.

:)

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 21 2005, 03:32 PM
big fan of soccer?
Of course. I live for "soccer".

Massive fan of Nottingham Forest, and even though we're having a bad* time lately, we'll be back.

How's about yourself?

*When I say bad, I mean it is the lowest we have been in out history. We were formed in 1865, so do the math, because I am inexplicably bad at maths. So we're pretty low.

She's married. I'm single.. you should come sit down by me :naughty: I'll talk about soccer

It's FOOTBALL you American baboon! And I don't wanna marry him, just listen to him talk.

Originally posted by CarlosCaminos+Aug 21 2005, 07:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarlosCaminos @ Aug 21 2005, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ALDR123456789N@Aug 21 2005, 03:32 PM
big fan of soccer?
Of course. I live for "soccer".

Massive fan of Nottingham Forest, and even though we're having a bad* time lately, we'll be back.

How's about yourself?

*When I say bad, I mean it is the lowest we have been in out history. We were formed in 1865, so do the math, because I am inexplicably bad at maths. So we're pretty low. [/b][/quote]
sorry, i meant football. hey dude, that is part of being a supporter. nottingham forest is an amazing club, but still under debt? 42 consecutive wins is just WOW...and when the Gunners topped that. Jesus Christ, I HATE THE GUNNERS...I HATE THEIR PLAYERS!!! I always liked the Nott. Forest jersey.

i love football. i play for the university of toronto tri-campus team. i've been a huge chelsea supporter, but lately...it hasn't been the same since they got bought by the billionaire russian dude and i'm just not that type of person, who will support big teams..and especially now that they won the PL, everyone just switches to them as their fave team. i think i'm going to still support them, but not as much. i will for reasons: frank lampard, joe cole. i'm becoming more of a West Ham United supporter...more so than I was before. the reason i started to support Chelsea a while ago was because of the move of J. Cole and Lampard from West Ham...but they're a really awesome team.

i also cheer for Hearts of Midlothian, who I think will win the scottish premier this year...forget celtic and rangers, pressley is awesome. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 21 2005, 09:52 PM
^ that is so hot :blush:
what is? and i didnt get to see that msg back there,
but why would u want to marry me...i thought u wanted to marry mr. foreigner?

No I want Mr. Foreigner to sit next to me...

I want to marry you so we can kill Jedis together :rolleyes: DUH!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 21 2005, 10:59 PM
She prolly doesn't, she just thinks it's hot that YOU do.
I lauve it!! *kick kick* You so know me so well

:lol:

Originally posted by Enyone+Aug 22 2005, 12:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Aug 22 2005, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 21 2005, 10:59 PM
She prolly doesn't, she just thinks it's hot that YOU do.
I lauve it!! *kick kick* You so know me so well

:lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: You're a 19 year old version of me, of course I know you. ;)

:naughty: Wanna be 19 again?>

Dude someone come to Prague with me :)

Back