Dove Self-Esteem Programme "Growing Up"

fanbeltphil

Reaction score
hi, can anybody tell me who sings the song on the new dove tv ad 'self esteem program - growing up'. any info/help is very much appreciated, thanks, phil..

Re: dove

jca, thanks for your reply. this is the right ad, but these are the only lyrics that i have, which are in the ad, hope they are of some help? i've tried searching myself, and done a lot of posting elsewhere, but to no avail, it sounds like a good song, and would like to find out who sings it. someone suggested it may be REM, but i don't think it is. somebody else said that it may be an unsigned band that have been commissioned to write this song for the ad. i just can,t seem to find anything out, a bit frustrating. please help if you can. much appreciation phil. here are the lyrics....

If you love yourself you can love anyone else.
If you be yourself, you can be anyone you want.
So look inside and believe.
So look inside and you'll see

Re: Dove Self-Esteem Programme "Growing Up"

The song featured in the commercial is called "Could You" by Morgan Visconti and was released today in the UK and USA. Available on iTunes and Amazon mp3.

I absolutely love this song! Have been surfing around trying to find the answer. AdTunes, your site rocks and so does this song. Just purchased it. Hope to hear more music from Morgan Visconti!

Back