Dove Fresh Your Body

LoveAngelMusicBaby

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this ADTunes forum, so hopefully my post isn't one that has already been answered. Does anyone know the name of the song used in the new Dove commercial where they show women with tones of make-up, and then what they look like after using dove? Shows a therapist, show-girl and an old lady with tons of make-up. Thanks!

This might help...

"On Thursday, February 10th rap phenomenon Kameil Madison’s “Rock Your Body” appeared on the most recent Dove ad campaign.

The song “Rock Your Body was changed to "Fresh Your Body" to better align with Dove’s marketing and advertising agendas and premeired during the top rated NBC reality show The Apprentice hosted by New York real estate mogul Donald Trump. "

does anyone know the song for the Dove commercial for the new cool cucumber moisture soap? they play it on ABC primetime tv time a lot. there are 3 versions i have seen all with the same song. some end with miss piggy some don't. the newer one i have been seeing has an asian woman in the beginning...then an older lady and ends with miss piggy. "everybody fresh your body..."voice sounds like how 'lil kim would sound when she was 13.

This might help...

"On Thursday, February 10th rap phenomenon Kameil Madison’s “Rock Your Body” appeared on the most recent Dove ad campaign.

The song “Rock Your Body was changed to "Fresh Your Body" to better align with Dove’s marketing and advertising agendas and premeired during the top rated NBC reality show The Apprentice hosted by New York real estate mogul Donald Trump. "

wow thanks. i will check out that song. hopefully it sounds like the one they use in the commercial even though the lyrics are changed.

Back