Dodgeball A True Underdog Story

If anyone has the DVD, I'm looking for the song that's on the menu screen of the DVD. It sounds just like a bass guitar riff, one note, and then punches into some brass instruments. It's been used in a ton of things before, but I just don't know where to find it! Don't know if it's an instrumental or an intro into a song. Anyone got a clue?

just wondering what the song was in the movie as ben stiller goes to that girls house and trys asking her on a date? i think it's kind of instrumental. thanks

Hi there, this song was played at the END of the credits in Dodgeball, it was an instrumental and the second song (I think) played during the end credits, sort of jam band sounding 60s or 70s style tune. I have heard it before but I cannot place my finger on it.

I searched the soundtrack very hard and it does not appear to be listed.

Be a hero :)

M.

I just popped in my copy and I know 2 of the last three songs listed are in the closing credits. Eggchair covering "Red Rubber Ball" played before the credit break, Me First & the Gimmie Gimmies covering " Different Drum" (I think that's the one you were looking for) and the song "Still in Me" by The Bleacher Heroes.

Hope this helps.
Junebuggie

By that I mean I listened to all of those tracks and they are not the right ones. The movie is on tonight I will record it and see if I can precisely indicate when and where in the credits it plays. Thanks for helping though :)

Ok I have asked about this before, maybe somebody can help now that I have a little more info. During the end credits of the Dodgeball the last song that is played is an instrumental jam, lots of organ/electric piano. It starts during the section of credits called "Featured Musicians" and plays through "Second Unit" "Las Vegas Unit" "Additional Photography" and on through the list of songs in the movie.

It does not appear on the soundtrack as best I can tell, I believe I have listened to every listed track. Any ideas?

Hello all

I was wondering if anyone knows the song that is played in the movie dodgeball, it sounds like a rock song and its in the scene when the Average Joes and Globo-Gym are about to start there final match, they have that kind of slow-mo entry on to the playing court and in the background is the song/music. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

I heard the riff and thought I've heard that before. The name of the song came to me but it isnt in the credits. I think it's a Keith Richard lick from Monkey Man by the Stones. What do you think?

Hello, I just watched DodgeBall the Movie, and there was a song that was played in the beginning and I think then the last song in the credits that I was looking for the title and the group.

song text: like let me go out .......

Well is a famous song. Kind of ska and bit alternativ.

Does anyone have any idea on what song this may be?

Thanks

Back