Dodgeball A True Underdog Story

I think I'll send off an email and see if they'll confirm as I like the song too and it didn't sound like something that was just part of a song the way most tunes made by agencies are.
We'll see what they say if they answer. ;)

Ok good news. :) As good as it's gonna get anyway.
Since they're local I decided to call Eggchair Music rather than email them. The phone was answered by none other than Robert Medici Eggchairs producer. A really pleasant guy who confirmed that the "Red Rubber Ball" cover is their work. He also confirmed that, as per usual when music is made for such purposes, it isn't a complete song being only about a minute and a half long. :(
He did however offer to send me an MP3 of it which was WAYYYYYYYYY cool. B)
If you absolutely must have this song try your luck at his email at their site
http://www.eggchairmusic.com/contact.html

I emailed them and got the song emailed like 1 hour later, thx for the link man, i have been searching for that song for like 3 weeks.

You're Welcome. ;) So how was the song? I didn't take him up on the offer at the time but I plan to. :D

Its a good song but very short heh, but better than all those older versions. :D

Originally posted by Pistonsman2004palace@Jun 27 2004, 02:58 AM
Yo poil 11 the song is apache by the sugar hill gang old school. That movie was so funny.
Does anyone know the song that uses the beat of apache and some of the lyrics that is a newer (or maybe just popular now) hip hop song??? its maybe a mix or something... Thanks for any help!!!

Does anyone know the name of the R&B hip hop song played during the first appearance of the dancers in the pink clothes when they dance in the middle of the dodgeball court??

Thanks!
Steve

the original song is Jamelia - Superstar but the one on the movie sounds like a remixed version.

hey the red rubber ball song you are all talking about is that the one they play in the trailer towards the end i think, if so can u email me it or i don't know put it on imesh or something :D

Ths song from the dance scene with the dodgeball chearleaders is the following:

Jamelia - Superstar (Copenhaniacs Remix)
it was track no 3 on the single I found it on

Hi guys,

Im looking for the song thats played when average joes enter the arena i think it was to play their first match. Theres no lyrics just a very cool upbeat/guitar where you see them walking in slow motion as a team...i really need it for a presentation i am doing, i just dont have a clue as to who plays it..what its called nothing!!

if anyone could shed any light onto this track i would really appreciate it.

actually its not the song shown when they first play..its the one heard when on the second match when they are about to play the lomberjacks!! thats the song i need guys. and also the one when they play against globo gym!
Thanks in advance

Hey. WHAT is that song at the end of the movie when the credits roll....its a remake of an old song....kind of has a punk sound to it. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

apparently this is a song played in dodgeball..but i cant find any rage against the machine song thats called face off..

any help would be appreicated i really need this song

Thaks

'Face Off' is a solo effort from Tom Morello of 'RATM'. It looks like he wrote it for the movie. Try Sony's site for more info.

Good luck.

Back