Diet Coke

cavagnac

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the Diet Coke commercial with the upbeat almost poppy electronic feel to it? Missed the lyrics...sorry!

it's aberfeldy's "summer's gone" from the young forever cd. great band. great album. great song.

This morning I saw a Diet Coke commercial where a woman starts out with her boyfriend than goes through different frames of different events and there was a great song playing where a man is singing. I have on words for the song and it is not a Diet Coke LIme ad. If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate. Thanks!!!!!!!

No it's not a Pepsi ad, it is definitely for coke.
It's a woman moving through a series of picture frames (a la the moving pictures in Harry Potter).

Does anyone know the song?

No it's not Pepsi. It's diet coke and the commercial is a woman going through different picture frames of a vacation and ends with her sipping a Diet Coke. The commercial is called "frames" found here http://www.dietcoke.com/index.jsp

Can anyone assist?

Thanks!!!

Does anyone know what song is in the new commercial for Diet Coke (or Pepsi, not sure) with the woman in a red dress who goes through the still photos?

Really like the music accompanying the Diet Coke Red Dress / Heart Truth commercial (with the woman moving from picture frame to picture frame). It's a female vocalist. Anybody know who it is? Thanks!

Back