Diet Coke Lime

Theres this commercial thats out for coca cola i think advertising their new Lime version of the cola. It has people waiting at the bus stop and the music that is playing sounds like some type of R&B maybe? anyone have a clue?

With the mural of the ocean in the background...the guy and everyone else moving around like they were underwater, complete with the green CG bubbles floating up every which way. There was this island feel to it, with some guy vocalizing "Bum Bum BaBumBum Bum..."

Thanks in advance

a guys at the bus stop and hes drinking diet coke withe lime and the background says something like "feel the light". at coke.com the video is called mural can someone plz help me

when the guy is waiting for the bus, and he sways back and forth, and everyone else joines him, whats that song in the background? :blink:

yea i think so

"k i saw it again and payed more attention.. there is a girl in this one...the music is being sung b a guy and he is saying something like bong bong bong bong or dong dong something that rhymes with "ong""

as was said in the thread

EDIT: way of the light by gift of gab, thanks

I believe this commercial was out around the same time period as the diet coke one with Adrian Brody.

I've already searched and found all of the other ones.

The commerical I'm looking for has a black girl dancing on a sidewalk by the street, the song doesn't have any lyrics per-se, but there is a tribal drum rythm going in the background and a man singing bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song in the new Diet Coke Lime commercial? It goes something like...

Bom, bom, bom, bom, bom, bom...???

Please let me know. Thanks.

the song was in a commercial for coke (diet?) last summer. It has a guy standing in front of a brick wall ocean, kind of dancing to himself.
The words are something like "Everythings all right now. Everythings all right now"

It might be a pepsi commercial. Through the whole thing theres little bubbles that dance around him, and it ends when a city bus pulls up next to him and he relizes he wasn't dancing in the ocean at all.

I wanted to know if anyone knows the song that is playing in the Diet Coke w/Lime commercial with the very pretty black woman standing on the corner drinking from the can and bubbles are coming from it similar to Adrien Brody's Diet Coke commercial. There are no lyrics, just "bon, bon, bon, bon, bon, bon," and a catchy hip-hop beat. The commercial is very brief. I wish I could see more of that beautiful lady.

welllllll ok, just wondering if anybody remembers that coke commecial from a few years ago.......in the commecial this guy is waiting for a bus and hes drinking coke from a bottle and behind him there is this wall of graffiti with an ocean scene, im pretty sure there is like a big purple whale in the scene, then the bus comes and i think thats when the music starts playing, i cant remember the words or even if there was any, i just know it was a funky beat..........its something along those lines but i was thinking about it the other day and i really want that song.....just wondering if anybody knew the song playing? well thanks if anybody has any idea

Back