Dentyne Ice

aznboy15646

Reaction score
Anybody know that song on the new Dentyne Ice commerical where a guy and a girl and in a winter wonderland? The song has the lyrics of "Stuttering."

I'd love to know the artist/song name also.

I think some of the lyrics are:

"Touch me again,
Only you can stop the st-st-st - stuttering."

A lot of people have been asking on yahoo/here about the song on the new dentyne ice commercial. This is actually a demo the band, "Ben's Brother", sent to the ad agency, mccan erickson. The band plays this song live, but it's not available for sale on their album or anywhere else.

On their main website, they've said that they're releasing a US single - the one that they sent a demo of. It's actually listed on last.fm's playlist for Ben's brother as "Stuttering" but is not available to be played there either.

If anyone has this demo, or a recording of that song live - please let me know :)

I heard a nice song on the television the other day, but wasn't paying attention to the television. After realizing the song was pretty good, I finally looked up and saw (I believe) in a cold setting, a guy and a girl in parkas, the guy giving a the girl a stick of gum and it looked like everything was shot in blue.

What's the commercial and the song?

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried searching "Gum", but it was too short to search, then I tried "Gum commercial", no dice, then I tried "Chewing gum" but none of the results were what I was looking for.

I added them as friends on my MySpace page and they just released this bulletin:

Stuttering release confirmed..!
Hello you lovely lot!
Well - everyone's been asking and sending emails and saying that they want us to release Stuttering - so we've shown our label your messages and comments and they've agreed to - so - PLEASE - tell EVERYBODY you know - it's coming out in the US on October 30th!
It will be available digitally everywhere - iTunes and all the main digital download sites.
Is that ok?
Hope so - coz then we get to be rock stars and come and play for you all where you live - which is what we do best!
Get talking and keep listening
Love
Jamie
(singer/writer in the band/ Ben's brother)
PS - for those of you in England - I'm sorry to tell you this is a rest of the world thing at the moment - but if you like the song and you want us to release it here in the UK - speak up - and we'll see what we can do..

There's a commercial on lately that has a male voice singing and he sings Sh-Sh-Shiverin or Shiver....... You'd know it if you saw it. Does anyone know what this is called? It is driving me insane! Really good song!

Maroon 5, Coldplay and do songs called "Shiver"

Armin van Buuren does a song called "Shivers"

"Cold Blood" by Kix has the lyrics "sh-sh-sh-shiver" in them.

Try "High Voltage" by Linkin Park or

"Everytime You Move" by Wily Bo Walker or

"Listen To This If You Love Me And You Are Bored" by Cute Is What We Aim For.

:ph34r:

I keep on seeing this commercial for Dentyne Ice that starts out animated with a princess kissing a frog then the frog turns into a prince then then commercial isn't animated anymore and they are both regular people. I don't know how the song goes but next time I see it i'll listen closely. I just love the song playing in the background. Doesn't anyone know what it is?

anyone know the song for the new dentyne ice commercial. where its snowing and there's a frog?

can anyone help me find the song on the commercial with two people that are animated and later they become human, sorry if i don't remember what the ad was for

i think they're saying "kiss me again" and it's like a cartoon at first of a princess kissing a frog and then they turn into real people. any info?

Only thing I can think of with those lyrics is the Dentyne Ice ad featuring the song "Stuttering" by Ben's Brother.

a commercial for a gum ad i believe, maybe winterfresh, has a song which has a part st-st-stutterin, kiss me again. does anyone know this commercial and have any idea the artist/song title? thanks

I'm sorry I can't remember the product, it's a gum, an icy flavour I think.

Anyways the commercial has the song playing throughout, it begins with a woman kissing a frog, it turns around and it's a prince, and then they're on top of the castle.

These are the lyrics I remember.

"It's been so long since anybody's touched me-touch me-touch me-touch me-"
Then later
"To stop the s-s-s-s-st-stuttering"

Any idea what the song is?

its the one that has the frog and the prince in it. The only words I can remember are stutter stutter. Its a girl singing it

Back