Dell Inspiron 1420 Laptop in different colors

Originally posted by doctormemory+Aug 22 2007, 04:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Aug 22 2007, 04:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kaetalus@Aug 21 2007, 09:18 PM
Hmmm, everyone is asking this question. I'm thinking that you are referring to the commercial with the laptops and the artist and song title for that ad is The Flaming Lips - W.A.N.D.
I'm thinking you are referring to this:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=285486

;) [/b][/quote]
No. I ve heard of the flaming lips for along time now and this song came out a while back and is on their at war with the mystic album which I own. this song is new.

Originally posted by Kaetalus+Aug 22 2007, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kaetalus @ Aug 22 2007, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by doctormemory@Aug 22 2007, 04:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kaetalus
@Aug 21 2007, 09:18 PM
Hmmm, everyone is asking this question. I'm thinking that you are referring to the commercial with the laptops and the artist and song title for that ad is The Flaming Lips - W.A.N.D.

I'm thinking you are referring to this:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=285486

;)
No. I ve heard of the flaming lips for along time now and this song came out a while back and is on their at war with the mystic album which I own. this song is new. [/b][/quote]
I meant to say this song isnt new.

Not the Flaming Lips and not Devo

It's for the Dell 1800 - and it's a guitar riff that's bored it's way into my skull

any new leads?

Originally posted by Cornqueef LaBeef@Aug 25 2007, 09:38 PM
It's for the Dell 1800 - and it's a guitar riff that's bored it's way into my skull
I'm only aware of the two current Dell ads already mentioned. What is happening in the ad?

i would just like to say that i am lovin' this site!! i just saw the dell commercial and within minutes i had the song downloaded. and i've found four other songs i've been looking for. i haven't been able to help yet but i certainly will when i can. thanks again!

Something recently jarred my memory of a relatively recent commercial that I haven't seen in a bit. Here's the best I can do:

I remember the commercial showing a bunch of clips from what seems like made up movies. The one I remember the most was some karate dude with long hair and a moustache screaming. The song has a kind of acoustic feel I think. I'm not even sure what the commercial was for - maybe a TV, or a cable company.

If this is all insanely vague and no one stands a chance at identifying it, don't feel bad to tell me that, haha.

Yeah, that's it. Maybe I was mixing up commercials when I said 'acoustic feel.' Thanks a lot for the quick response. I'm amazed somone got it from my description, haha.

I'm looking for the name of the song that Dell used on what must have been one of the last four commercials. All I remember from the ad is a "Sumo Wrestler"?

Am I going nuts (that's always possible) or did a see an ad with a really good song and a "Sumo Wrestler".:eek:ut:

I really don't think Devo did this one..:huh:

Thanks..

OK, I just checked the bottom of this page.. I'm guessing that it WAND by Flaming Lips.

If that's not it, I'll post my findings, and see what all of the experts here can tell me.

Thanks All B)

As shows different color laptops used in matching color vignettes. I think it is several months old, but I like the tune.

Auggestions?

THIS? Asked about HERE but no answer yet.

I will say that it sounds like Goldfrapp but you'd need a fan to say if it is for sure.

No, oit's not that ad. This ad has a red scene where all items are recd including hte laptop, and a white scene which is a marital arts set and everyone is in white including the laptop.

It's running now, but I thought I also saw it during the summer.

This ad is currently running. It eatures several scenes all in different colors to correspond with the different color botbeooks you can get.
Cool song underneath.
What is it?

It's not the Sony Vaio, it's a commercial for Dell.

the commercial shows a variety of scenes..one is a kung fu movie being filmed...need song or company being filmed...help?

Back