CSI NY Season 3

What was the electoclash? type song being sung during the shoplifting scene in the opening sequence to the episode? It was a female singer singing lyrics such as "shes a maaaa (something) she'll make you work hard, she'll make you act hard". Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you are talking about: Nelly Furtado - "Maneater".

Amazon

The lyrics in the song are often misheard.

Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
make you fall real hard in love
She's a maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cards
Wish you never ever met her at all!

Just wondering if anyone knows what the song was that was playing at the end of this episode is called?.. im pretty sure it sounded like nelly furtado, but I could be wrong, thanks in advance

The song at the end was by Nelly Furtado - All Good Things Come To An End

Does anyone know the song from tonights episode, playing when the mother's body was found? I believe the clip played was all instrumental.

are you talking about the epi from last night where the mom inadvertantly murdered.....

if so

ben harper- walk away

First, I did search using the tags CSI and New York . . . but I didn't find anything.

Does anyone know the song that is played at the end of the episodes when Mac is leading the detective off in hand cuffs? The song talks about changes in life, sounds kind of like Travis, but isn't them. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Yes, that's it . . . and I feel like an ass because I used the search feature (UGH!). Thanks!

I know this might b hard, but sometimes u guys amaze me-
this is a rerun episode,
#303 - Love Runs Cold
and I searched it on here but had no luck
also looked on google, but maybe I have the lyrics wrong or something

thing is my boyfriend was watching it not me...
so here goes

this episode is where there is some kind of race and I think a runner is killed, also there is some kind of promo where an ice princess is killed. I'm not sure which scene the music played, but one of the evidence processing scenes, and i think it was Stella working. as i said i was not watching really.
But it sounded like She Wants Revenge or Interpol or Joy Division or something.
Lyrics I got were (probably)

"I've seen your crimes
I know they're not for me...
(something)...
makes it easy to see..."

sorry, it's not much, but i am ever hopeful :D

You could try that csifiles website (I forget it exactly right now) ... they're really good about figuring out the songs for all of the CSI's ...

or ...

I did some Googling for ya with part of your lyrics ...

Found ...

Gomez - "Bring It On"

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Looking for the song being played during the autopsy, had a techno beat to it and the following lyrics: "deep down inside is where we reside". Thanks in advance.

I think its Gabriel and Dresden's "New Path." I haven't watched the episode yet though.

I caught a rerun of the March 21st, 2007 episode of CSI: NY last night, entitled "A Daze of Wine & Roaches." At the beginning of the episode they are playing an upbeat version of Bizet's Habanera. I checked other sites, and they simply credit it as Bizet's Habanera, giving no info on who might have done a remix. Can anybody help me?
Thanks

I'm still looking for this song... looks like no one has had any luck with it.

Back