CSI NY Season 3

I found in another forum that the song is "Loose Control" by Black Violin.

The episode that aired tonight (11/8) used during the ending where the guy is getting arrested. Does anyone know what its called or who its buy?

During the scene where the CSIs were looking for evidence during their initial visit to the crime scene (the warehouse with the big balloon), any idea if the song playing in the background is an actual song, or is it just "incidental music"? Any idea who its by or where to get it?

Thanks!!

(The thread about this show that was already posted was about the Keene song that was played at the END of the show - I'm asking about a different song that was played at the BEGINNING. Thanks!)

i was watching this show the other day, i didnt see the entire thing, but in the beginning of the show, This man walks into an elevator, and theres this girl in an aqua/greenish dress thats quite a bit younger than him.

After the doors close, the man grabs her and starts making out with her, first she tries to resist, then she starts enjoying it apparantly.

Anyway, the doors open after they make out, the guy starts to walk out, and he gets shot in the chest before he even steps out.

During this scene, theyre playing some song where it sounds like the singer is saying "Dont look at me in that way"

sounds kinda techno, not sure though.

any help is appreciated, thanks.

Anyone know the song that played @ the beginning of CSI New York when the guy is running up the stairs? It was a rendition of Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra, but it had a rock edge and was really fast. I loved it. Anyone know who sang it? Thanks.

Anyone know the song that played @ the beginning of CSI New York when the guy is running up the stairs? It was a rendition of Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra, but it had a rock edge and was really fast. I loved it. Anyone know who sang it? Thanks.

CSI NY "Love Run Cold"

Ok the song is while Danny and Lindsay are processing the scene right after the opening credits.

If anyone knows the name of this song...please tell me!!! :D

Thanks

Did anyone watch last night's episode of CSI NY? It features a case on a dead ice skater and a deaf girl.

The song is played at the final minutes of the show featuring a skater doing her program, while flashing here and there to the mother with a baby.

I forgot the lyrics, but i remember it's by a female and it sounds very Sarah McLachlan/Bird York -ish...i know...not much help...

what was the name of the song playing at the beginning of the show it sounded like madonna.

I don't know if anyone else watched CSI:NY last night (the one with the decapitated sorority chick haning from the ceiling fan). If so, do you know what that song was playing at the end of the episode?

Sorry I can't help you but would anyone know the song playing in the beginning...kinda tropical groove/rap thing right before the two went upstairs and found the hanging body?

Would anyone know the song playing in the beginning...kinda tropical groove/rap thing right before the two went upstairs and found the hanging body?

what is the sort of hip hop style song in the beginning of the show? can anyone help me please? it plays again in the middle of the show. but the beginning part is when the girl is getting dressed for the roller rally thing. thank you

I was just wondering if anyone knows what song is playing during the episode when the people race with shopping carts or something, don't really remeber clearly, but it was a hip hop rap song maybe ?..If I recall correctly it was when all of the race competitors were celebrating something its closer to the end :what:

Sweet Jane : Cowboy Junkies
Talk : Coldplay
Tonight's the Night (It's Gonna Be Alright) : Bobby "Blue" Bland

Back