CSI New York

cna_77381

Reaction score
Ok, I just saw the new CSI: New York ad featuring Gary Sinise. In the backround there is a song playing with gorgeous female vocals. I can't tell if she's actually saying something or not, so good luck!

This is the website.I couldn't open the videos,maybe others can and hopefully it'll be the music...

Ah,I see I typed the website in invisible ink (!) so here it is in black and white!!
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/
May be redundant at this stage...

The woman singing is Lisa Gerrard. Check out her work on the Gladiator soundtrack or with the band, Dead Can Dance.

The trailer wasn't on that particular link, but thanks. Thanks 4 the singer's name, I'll check out her stuff!

Csi ny

I was watching survivor vanuatu on CBS Thursday the 16th, and saw an ad for CSI: New York. There is a song used in the ad that I'd like to know the name of. I'm not sure when exactly it was on as I had taped Survivor.

Sorry this is kind of vague, but I appreciate any help. B)

Could you describe the song a little? Lyrics, tempo, male/female singer?

Following tradition of using a Who song, like all the other CSI shows, the one in the promo is called "Baba O'Riley." Link goes to available audio sample, track 1. Also available from .

Thanks, Michelle! I didn't know anone here would be so knowledgeable! :lol:

Thanks again!

I don't know the name of this song but I know I've heard it before. It starts with like this Indian instrument and then a guitar solo begins. Then the man says "Out here in the field." Then he says something else and the entire time the Indian instrument along with the guitar is being played. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

What is the name of the new song on CSI New York ads This song has appeared on many ads for as long as I can remember. Especially now it's on Spike TV on the CSI New York ads. What is the name of it and who sings it.

i recall watching tv recently and i saw an ad for one of those crime drama shows and they played "baba o' riley" by the who....

CSI:NY Commercial song

Hi,
So there's this song that plays every time the CSI:NY commercial comes on and i'd love to know who sings it. If you know it please let me know! If i hear it again ill try to post some of the lyrics!
Thanks
Meg

CSI NY season 6 premier music (channel 5 promo)

The promo to season 6 is currently being aired on UK tv and I am trying to figure out what the music is thats used in it. Check it out:

http://www.five.tv/programmes/drama/csi-new-york/57991

My first instinct was that it was something by Danny Elfman, possibly Batman. But ive not been able to figure it out. I also remember it being on another advert, but for the life of me I cant remember. Does anyone have any suggestions, this is driving me mad!

Cheers everyone.

Wombat.

Re: CSI NY season 6 premier music (channel 5 promo)

The promo to season 6 is currently being aired on UK tv and I am trying to figure out what the music is thats used in it. Check it out:

http://www.five.tv/programmes/drama/csi-new-york/57991

My first instinct was that it was something by Danny Elfman, possibly Batman. But ive not been able to figure it out. I also remember it being on another advert, but for the life of me I cant remember. Does anyone have any suggestions, this is driving me mad!

Cheers everyone.

Wombat.

The error I get when going to that link is:

"The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location. "

Back