Corean is not a slut!

Originally posted by Caren H@May 17 2006, 02:12 AM
sorry... :(
don't be i think it's cool :)
just not the poo part. not cool corean!

Yesh, it isn't cool but, I'm adding that on urban dictionary...:woo:

stop teh hidin! :angry:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 17 2006, 02:46 AM
Earlier today a tragic, but funny event occured. It involved the revealing of someone's badunkadunk. It was not Corean's. She's cool. Better recognize.

You're welcome :)
Yes, yes I see.. so if it HAD been her ass, she WOULD be a slut? Is that what you're saying? You know a common bathing suit at the family-friendly community pool would have revealed more.

:annoyed:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 17 2006, 08:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 17 2006, 08:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 17 2006, 02:46 AM
Earlier today a tragic, but funny event occured. It involved the revealing of someone's badunkadunk. It was not Corean's. She's cool. Better recognize.

You're welcome :)
Yes, yes I see.. so if it HAD been her ass, she WOULD be a slut? Is that what you're saying? You know a common bathing suit at the family-friendly community pool would have revealed more.

:annoyed: [/b][/quote]
Whoa, don't get mad at Anthony. He was just tryin to cheer me up...I was the one who went overboard and started to panic about the whole thing... :(

I know, I read it. But he's still on my shit list for bein rude to the new kid earlier. Don't worry, he'll be off it again tomorrow for no reason whatsoever because I'm emotionally unstable like that. :eek:k:

I challenge you to a game of horseshoes. A game of HORSEshoes!!

:huh: .... :eek: ....they do???? what brand do they wear...nike or addidas? :huh:

Back