Constantine

Actually it isn't a trailer, it's the TV commercial for the movie. And I'm looking for what the song is too cuz I really like it. And it does sound like the guy singing is singing in Hindi but I can't quite tell.

Do u hv a link to view it online ? .. or can u record it ?

I'd like to know the name of that track as well, it caught my attention the moment I had seen the trailer. I hope someone manages to find it before long.

.>//(g.)

On the Constantine trailer on TV there is a song playing in the backround. The song has an indestict lanqauge being spoken in it. Can anyone tell me what this song is? I have been searching for days without any luck.

OK, after I posted this I found out that a guy already had one with the same question. I'll look harder next time

man that DOES sounds indian (and arabic) .. infact the tune sounds indian too..

Nice song anyways .. though i cant confirm since i hv not seen the TV spot here

ya, its really good how they combined spanish with the arabic style (violins + tabla)

You can find "Believe" on Ozomatli's album "Street Signs." Link goes to available audio sample, track 1. Song is also available for download from .

The singer providing the guest vocals on the track is a Moroccan singer Hassan Hacmoun.

omg... i saw these people on PBS... i dont remember what show... but it was really cool...

Originally posted by michelle@Feb 1 2005, 05:47 PM
The singer providing the guest vocals on the track is a Moroccan singer Hassan Hacmoun.
The singer may be Moroccan, but the words are in Spanish. I think you might want to correct this on the front page since you say it isn't Spanish.

The lyrics go "Cada-cada día yo veo la destruccion,
Cada-cada día yo veo la maldicion...
Cada-cada día yo veo la destruccion,
Cada-cada día yo veo la maldicion."

which translates from Spanish to English to "Each day I see the destruction, each day I see the malice-damnation".

Thanks for pointing this out. We made changes to the post to avoid any confusion.

Do you guys know the song at the end of the movie trailer, it sounds like a heart beat? I cannot find it anywhere, thanks to anyone who can help.

I need to know the song in the Constantine movie trailer, it sonds like a heart beat? ty for your help.

The song i am looking for starts when the trailer says "Hell Wants Him". The more i listen to it, the more it doesn't sound like a heart beat.

Back