College Football Anyone?

No, I thought you meant that I was typing that bad. I was just a bit slow. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
:lol:

LOL That's ok.. that'll learn me to drink and chat. Well no, I'll prolly be doin it again tonight..

I think it was actually my fault. I prolly drank a tad too much to be typing and making sense. :lol:

(big opera-like voice)

GOD BLESS THE NFC, OUR FANS WATCH WILL AND GRACE AND OUR STADIUMS ARE EMPTY!!!!!

thank you!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 3 2005, 08:49 PM
Spoilers for Auburn/Virginia Tech Game. You have been warned.

Auburn beat Virginia Tech.
Although I am a Tenn graduate I have to say Auburn is a force to be reckoned with. Their defense has been the BOMB, all season.

Anyone watched the half time, Wow! Ashlee Simpson Sux! and is it me or did the people boo her lol. Also the announcer mistaken Kelly Clarkson for Ashlee. I think Ashlee sang better when she lipped sang. Great halftime show :)

Be-ing an Oklahoma fan I would like to direct everyone's attention to the sucky Ashlee Simpson!!!! :blush:

Had to edit cause I was drunk when I posted and it didn't make any sense.

But yes, they did boo her and she did suck. And I felt bad for Kelly when her mike quit working. :( Not a big fan of hers or anything but still feel bad for her.

I must be living under a rock...I didn't hear about that Ashlee Simpson performance until last night on the local news. I think she got the recognition she deserved! :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 29 2004, 03:01 PM
And could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I keep winding up on complete strangers' buddy lists. Look at the convo I just now had:

Ibbrooks55: who dis
Ibbrooks55: DAScoot?
dascoot78: who is this?
I know who this guy is that you had the IM conversation with... unfortunately. <_<

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 3 2005, 06:08 PM
Isn't Michelle at this game right now?
Yes ma'am. Most boring game. EVER. The first half was pretty exciting, but after that... :zzz:

I did see Vince Vaughn after the game though... Which was entirely random -- that he was there at the game. He stopped to talk to us. I think all I did was stare at him, and I may have told him I loved him.. but I'm not entirely sure. :lol:

My brothers and I were more excited by seeing him than seeing AU win their game. :rolleyes:

I'm just glad that Ashlee Simpson messed up bad enough at the orange bowl that everyone has been making fun of her instead of Oklahoma. lol She cushioned the blow. :lol:

What jake dude? Where?

Edit cause I just remembered your conversation.

Back