College Football Anyone?

Auburn walked out onto the field in lines and arm in arm.

:lol: Under the college football post? You crack me up.

:lol: They're interviewing Bob Stoops and he can't hear a word they are saying. :lol:

Oklahoma State lost their coach in case you had not heard yet.

This just sucks. I understand why teams so this but I hate it when they play the clock and try to get every last second they can and their side. Rather than just playing as hard and as fair as you possibly can.

Spoilers for Auburn/Virginia Tech Game. You have been warned.

Auburn beat Virginia Tech.

is anyone else still highlighting threads for hidden messages?

Yeah but my spaces were meant to be read as like crickets.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 3 2005, 09:00 PM
What do you mean that my spaces were meant to be read as like crickets

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jan 4 2005, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 4 2005, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 3 2005, 09:00 PM
What do you mean that my spaces were meant to be read as like crickets [/b][/quote]
All my spaces were supposed to represent silence, like when you can hear the crickets chirping.

Oh, sorry for the brainfart. I had to have a beer for myself, as well as one for Anthony and one for MeganJane.

I had a couplefew too and I JSUT LOVE YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY you all rock my socks.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 3 2005, 09:32 PM
I had a couplefew too and I JSUT LOVE YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY you all rock my socks.
Am I that bad? :(

Back