Coca-Cola Coke "This is My Life"

Havok

Reaction score
This commercial just started poping on our tvs and i can't find anything about the song in it, and i can't find a clip to show you all but i remember some of the lyrics it had: "I'm in love it hurts and i feel there's no way out........ this is my life, this is my chance" any ideas? :huh:

Originally posted by jca@Sep 14 2008, 11:22 AM
http://www.vbox7.com/play:d1aafc3a

Can anyone read Russian?

Where did you see this ad?
Yes this is the ad, i saw it on the tv and this is bulgarian not russian everyone of the comments on that video is what is the song, can someone pls tell me the song and etc.

You saw this on TV in the US? Do your remember the network or during which show?

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 15 2008, 12:11 AM
Yes this is the ad, i saw it on the tv and this is bulgarian not russian everyone of the comments on that video is what is the song, can someone pls tell me the song and etc.
Реклама translates to "advertisement" in both Russian and Bulgarian, so I guess that was why I was off.

Yes i saw it on tv in Europe, Bulgaria. I don't know if they showed it in the us or is it only for Europe, but i asked everywhere and no answer from anyone i even send email to coca cola :D damn this song is hard to find

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 15 2008, 12:11 PM
damn this song is hard to find
Well since it sounds like a parody of an 80s metal/rock song, it could have been created just for the advert.

Back