Coca-Cola C2

slimjackson

Reaction score
Anyone know what that song is? Its for the new Coca-Cola C2 ad, it says "you can't choose your parents" etc. The song is all "You can't always get... whatchoo want...". Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
I'm sure its being played all over the place, but for what its worth, I saw it during the premiere of "Next Action Star" (Hey, I have the choice between that and TNT, that's it...).

the song is "you can't always get what you want" by The Rolling Stones on their album Let it Bleed.

Rob

Many thanks, rob... I guess I probably could have Googled for that answer, rather than waste your all's time ;) I totally didn't think to do that till it was too late! Oh well, hindsight is 20/20... Thanks for bearing with me!

Originally posted by slimjackson@Jun 15 2004, 09:22 PM
Many thanks, rob... I guess I probably could have Googled for that answer, rather than waste your all's time ;) I totally didn't think to do that till it was too late! Oh well, hindsight is 20/20... Thanks for bearing with me!
you aren't wasting our time -- that's what this forum is for. besides, if you hadn't asked, someone else would have eventually. ;)

Back