Coach Carter

LPpooj

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any songs that are in the Coach Carter movie, but not on the soundtrack? Just wanted to check.

YING YANG TWINS (Feat. Homebwoi) - Halftime (Stand Up and Get Crunk!)
TYRESE - Lately
CITIZEN COPE - Let the Drummer Kick
LL COOL J - Headsprung
LIL JON & THE EASTSIDE BOYZ - Get Low
ALICIA KEYS - You Don't Know My Name
ANTHONY HAMILTON - Comin' From Where I'm From
AVANT - Read Your Mind

what's that song that plays at the end of coach carter... it starts with like this distinctive guitar opening... (i'm pretty sure it's at the end of coach carter). It's definitely not a rap song.. maybe country? rock? rock country?

the only rock song that i know from coach carter is "In the aire tongiht" by nonpoint but i dont really know cuz i havent watched the movie yet, just taking a wild guess!

So the movie was great, but I need to know the name of this song. I just hear the guy singing saying words like "Education....Communication....Appreciation..." or some words like that. It's slow and he keeps saying a lot of ..tion words. Help me out. :blink:

hey, im probably wrong, but is it ashanti-only u? i havent seen the trailer but i knw she's in it and that song's beat is all guitars and drums.

ive seen that movie so like i remember at the end they played a rap song by twista called hope so maybe thats wat it is

Hey, I'm looking for the song located about 1/2 way through the movie, when Samuel L. Jackson is by himself in the gym, and the camera pans around him while he looks where his name is written on the walls of the basketball court.

There's a slowly building bass beat, maybe w/an orchestra, and a guy comes in singing (speaking) values, "Determination. Sacrifice. Justification," or something like that.

I'd have to go see it again to find the exact lyrics. It's just a really encouraging song.

thank you so much for answering this question.. i have been trying to find this song for a few years, since i heard it on my radio once, and i haven't been able to find it. seeing this movie, i freaked out temporarily considering i heard it again, and was quite disappointed to listen to the soundtrack and see that it wasn't on the soundtrack. it is a very good song, and i love it. thank you so much.. you helped me out as well.

i looked for the lyrics everywhere because there's somiething that fabulous says that i've heard in other songs and i think it sounds so awesome lol ..

anyway if you've heard the song do you know what h says in the first like 15 seconds right after he says "if it feels good don't even fight it, you know"

it soudns like "adambeh!" or something like that lol thanks

I'm not sure what scene it's in since my DVD player is skipping badly and won't play sound, but I know it's during one of the games near the middle of the movie.

I'm looking for the hip-hop song with the lyrics, "Here. We. Come...to get you!"

Er. Thanks for all the help. :lol:

I found it.

Ying Yang Twins - Halftime (Stand Up and Get Crunk)

HELLO, does anybody know the song that plays during coach carter when they team is practicing? its not on the soundtrack. thanks for you help if you know..?! :)

Back