Clorox Disinfectant Wipes

I actually just came off that post.

it's the "lying here dreaming nothing much has changed with season late in the evening"

is this not the rob crow one ?

OK, which is the which? who is singing the " lyin' here dreamin' nothing much has changed with season.........late in the evenin...." this is the one i'm interested in.

I believe that the artist singing that song is Nick Drake. His songs have been used before in Volkswagon commercials, "pink moon" was used for the Cabriolette (sp?)

Originally posted by DontFeedMyZombie@Jul 30 2006, 09:55 PM
OK, which is the which? who is singing the " lyin' here dreamin' nothing much has changed with season.........late in the evenin...." this is the one i'm interested in.
That was answered on the last page, it's Andrew Rodriguez / Bodega, not Nick Drake, although his voice and music style are very similar. You can check out Rodriguez's myspace:

www.myspace/rodriguezrocks

So has anyone been able to download/listen to the song from the father and daughter dancing commercial? It seems like you guys did a good job in identifying the songs, but I'd really like to hear them again.

Originally posted by raymfer@Aug 3 2006, 08:31 AM
Actually, it's Alexi Murdoch. check it and you'll see.
XD, I trust you. I actually have no idea, just repeating what I read on the last page. ^_^;;

Thank you to all of you who looked so hard. I wasted hours looking for this song. Rob Crow huh? Well, I am glad at least that part of the mystery was solved. Now if we could just have the whole song... :D

I've been trying to find the song from a Clorox commercial. It's the one that says that "the bathtub is a child's playground" or whatever.The singer's voice is really soft, and it's a male voice and the song sounds like its from the 60's, and all I remember for lyrics is "nothing much has changed with seasons".. any help is appreciated.

Yeah, I would really like to know who this song is by too. It's very catchy, if anyone knows please share.

clorox wipes commercial when a little girl is dancing on her dads feet...whats the song?

Ok guys, im here to end your searcH!

Song artist is Rob Crow, go to any of his sites. So far, song has not been released, he recorded it specifically for the commercial and the guitar was added in.

Originally posted by socalsignature@Mar 10 2006, 08:41 PM
ok so i def like where you're going. the artist you were talking about is iron and wine. i looked through what i believe is to be all of their songs, but i might have missed some....nothing

i even checked a very similar and very good artist named sufjan stevens. no songs matched, but again i don't know if i checked all of them.....

just thought i'de help maybe jog someone's memory
yay for you loving awesome music!

Hey guys,

I was curious if anyone could tell me the title and the name of artist who sings the song for the two new Clorox Disinfecting Wipes commercials? The two commercials I'm refering to are the ones with the mother and her baby and she is playing with him in the high chair and then the other one is the father dancing with his daughter.

I believe the lyrics go something like this.........

Did not know love could be
Right here beside me.

If anyone can tell me this information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Amy

B)

Back