Clorox Disinfectant Wipes

I am yet another lover of this song! Crazy how a song from a clorox commercial is so coveted, lol, but yeah, I guess I'll have to check back for info later....

I was recently told it's rob crow of pinback fame. he also did the commercial for discoverboating.com. unfortunately the song is not commercially available, it was made for the commercial. but a full release may be upcoming.

Found this site looking for the Clorox "Dad and daughter dancing" song. Have found out that it is NOT available as it is yet to be released. Song is sung by Rob Crow of Singing Serpent Productions. Apparently the 'jingle' was created just for the commercials. Too bad!

the bathtubs are on a carosel! there are kids in the bathtubs.... i know the commercial, and want to know the song also

Glad I found this site, like many of you this song is driving me Crazy, I want a recording of it, it's TOO Good!

I found this while doing a search on Rob Crow...
http://www.functionbad.com/robcrow/

Here is the Paragraph I found interesting:
Rob's in commercials
Posted by Scott Hand on 2006-06-04 at 5:29 pm
Along with a mildly high-profile use of Pinback's A.F.K. in a Ninetendo Gameboy commercial, Rob has lent his vocal talents for use in two other commercials - one for Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, and one for DiscoverBoating.com.

Rob says,
"my kids gotta eat!
busted.
i thought i disguised my voice enough.
i only did the singing on those.
other dudes did the music.
i'll probably do a few more."

Personally, I haven't heard either of these tunes, so if you've got a capture of the audio, or video of the whole spot, send them my way, please.

Hey I read on answerbag.com that it is rob crow. It also says that the song has never been released becuase it was written for the commercial :( but might be soon :) I did find a site for his solo album, and the voice sounds the same, Im not positive though. I really wish I could own this song...I love it

I'm so happy I found a message board that features people burdoned by the same, difficult issue that keep me up at night (which is): Who the hell sings that song that I heard on the Clorox commercial? This drives me crazy! I have searched far & wide, with no clear answer. Does this commercial even exist, or are we all dreaming the same dream?

Oh, the commercial that I'm referring to is the one that starts with a little girl sitting in a tub. But, the tub is going around on a merry-go-round. The voiceover says something to the effect of "The bathtub is your child's playground, so keep it clean with Clorox....". The lyrics that JenG wrote on her post are from the song that's in that commercial ("Lying in the evening..."). Man, I want that song! We should boycott! hah. Anyway, I'll keep on truckin', and get back to you guys if I find anything.

Oops- I didn't see those last messages. I was replying from another page. So, somebody mentioned the name "Rodriguez" as being the musician responsible for that great little song in the Clorox Spray commercial (NOT the wipes). I'll check it out. Thanks!

My First Post:

It's very surprising that no one yet has come out and said directly that there are
2 Clorox songs, and they are used in more than two commercials.

First song is the one something along the lines of, " lyin' here dreamin' nothing much has changed with season.........late in the evenin...."

Second, "didn't I know love would be right here beside me, soft as the smile in your eyes, in your eyes"

I have both recorded on DVD, and after seeing all these wonderful posts, feel a little less frustrated. Will get back ASAP with any new info, and thanks to you all!!!

kool that we finally figured out who sang this..I saw the commercial a dozen times an when I heard today..I said "I gotta find out who sings this" it was just too beautiful. Thats when I found this site after typing in the lyrics..I'm glad there are people like me out there lol.

Does anyone have a copy of the Audio?

I have not seen the commercial in a while and I'd really like toi hear the song again!

Hey, I'm new here...

For the record, Iron & Wine didn't sing the original "Such Great Heights". The Postal Service did, and he covered it. Random, I know, but I just stumbled upon that post.

Anyway, I'm glad I got the answer to the Clorox song question. That was bugging me to no end.

Originally posted by TheDookieBuffer@Jul 20 2006, 07:05 AM
Hey, I'm new here...

For the record, Iron & Wine didn't sing the original "Such Great Heights". The Postal Service did, and he covered it. Random, I know, but I just stumbled upon that post.

Anyway, I'm glad I got the answer to the Clorox song question. That was bugging me to no end.
you couldnt be more wrong. postal service covered it.

Sorry, but DookieBuffer is correct, Postal Service did the original song "Such Great Heights", it was covered by Sam Beam of Iron and Wine and featured on the Garden State soundtrack.

Anyoen hear more about this song, by the way?

It's extremely catchy, slowish/acoustic, folky sounding. If you heard it, you'd be whistling. all I can get out of it is "dreaming". after my sudden interest, it'll never replay so I can make out some lines and help myself along. thanks more than ever, if you know it..either way, thanks!

Back