Clorox "Bathroom is a playground"

p_arbs

Reaction score
I am looking for the song in a Clorox commercial where kids are playing in bathtubs in playgrounds/parks. The only lyrics I could discern were "late in the evening." Any suggestions? The product featured is the regular Clorox cleaner.

a little kid is riding on a merry-go-round in a porcelin bathtub..does anyone know the song in the background?

What is the very mellow song in the Clorox Bleach spray commercial,
It shows a bath tub being wiped and the spray bottle. The last part of the song goes "late in the evening.."

Thx!!

Well I went through the ad again and these are the lyrics I got:

Lying here dreaming
nothing much has changed with seasons

(then there is a period where the voice over comes in and I can't here)

Late in the evening...

Hope this helps!

I forgot what commercial I just remember the song, it has a man and a gentle voice and it sorta starts like "Lying here dreaming nothing much is left to see hear" or something like that.

Did some Googling for ya (and it also kinda seemed familiar) ...

Turns out, with good reason ...

It's one of the songs from the Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ad campaign ...
The one with the father and daughter ...

So, just use the Search function here and hop aboard the Clorox ad music train!

Good luck!

B)

this one is a completely different commerical, people really should READ what the OP was asking before give links bring more confusion

Clorox TV commercial "playground"

Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 20 2007, 11:41 PM
this one is a completely different commerical, people really should READ what the OP was asking before give links bring more confusion

Clorox TV commercial "playground"
Those threads also discuss this commercial...in fact they discuss ALL the current Clorox commercials...there's a LOT of posts all mixed together...you just have read through them all :blink:

If not already mentioned: You can buy all these songs... this commercial and the older commercials (about mermaids and pirates) on iTunes. The album is entitled "The Blue Sky Project" with various artists.

I just downloaded it on itunes :)! It's called "Birthday Girl" by Andrew Rodriguez. It's on the Blue Sky project, a CD clorox made with all the songs from their commercials lol. It's for a good cause though.

Back