Cingular newborn

helena_bg

Reaction score
Hi, do any of you have an idea what the song in the verizon wireless commercial with the pregnant woman calling her husband is? I think i hear "sweet melissa" but i might be totally off :p . thanks a lot!

whats the song they play in the background of those cingular/at&t commercials adversitising mobile coverage with more bars. they use increasing sizes of objects throughout the commercial. cingular commercial

Which one? There are several. Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Vocals? Genre?

the guy keeps getting messages and finally shows up to his wife who's about to give birth to their child

Does anyone know the name of the song for the Cingular camera phone commercial where the guy is in various work settings---at a restaurant with a client eating sushi, then dashing up the stairs to office meeting, getting paged, then going to the maternity ward to meet pregnant wife. The guitar melody starts like "Sweet Melissa", then humming. Thanks.

Ok I'm not sure if this was posted yet.. i glanced.. the new sprint commercial has a really nice song in the background and I know it ends with "Melissa"

The commercial is the one with the man on his phone and I guess his wife calls to say she's about to give birht.. and at the end he takes a pic of his baby girl in the crib

just wondering if anyone knows the song

Not sure, I would probably want to say the beatles, but I know it's not. Definitely an older band. Sorry that's all I can guess

There's an older ad that started airing around last summer, and I last saw it sometime around Thanksgiving. I think it was Cingular, I believe it was one of the first "Raising the bar" ads of last year. It features a man who looks to be away on business, dressed in a suit, his wife is expecting, and by the end of the ad she alerts him via his phone she's in labor, then they meet at the hospital. It's kind of a sappy, love song/alternative-sounding tune. To me, it sounds kind of like Joe Cocker, but I have no idea who sings it. Anybody remember? Artist and title would be much appreciated, I've been searching for it since it first aired.

No, sorry, that's not it. Here is a link at USAToday.com that shows a screencap and gives a brief description of the ad.

Help, please :)

I was gonna ask BDDO New York (Ad Agency For The Commercial)

... Until I realized if you read the article it says the song:

Allman Brothers Band - Melissa

Originally posted by niXer@Feb 23 2007, 01:31 AM
I was gonna ask BDDO New York (Ad Agency For The Commercial)

... Until I realized if you read the article it says the song:

Allman Brothers Band - Melissa
Further on the article says:

The Train song Get to Me plays as the triplets travel home...

Back