Cingular All Over Network

.daniel.

Reaction score
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been answered thx to heretohelp!

The song is called "Ticket To The World" by the group "Low Light Supercharger".

To hear a clip of it, go to www.res-freq.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

searched and didn't come up with anything. anyway, the commercial shows a guy with a broken leg on a bed listening to some party, then a girl at a concert, then some guys with a stereo in their lap. the song *sounds* like a woman is singing but you cant be too sure these days. really upbeat pop rock song. the lyrics go:

"i know i'm going somewhere. don't care, i'll take any place at all. sometimes i drive around for hours."

here is the commercial so you can view it:

www.snowandlights.net/video/cingular_comm.mpg

any help is appreciated

-daniel

i sent an email to Cingular asking them the question. Their website doesnt really have any way to send an email so i don't know if i sent it to the right person or if I'll even get a response.

I am looking for the cell phone commercial song, It is the commercial where the guy is laying on the bed receiving pictures and video of his friends at parties. The lyrics go something like -

"I know I'm going somewhere, I dont care where, I'll go anywhere at all"

are you sure its that song? i did a search of "low light supercharger" on google and nothing about any band showed up. and amazon/allmusic has nothing to say about them either

Originally posted by .daniel.@Jun 21 2005, 06:46 AM
are you sure its that song? i did a search of "low light supercharger" on google and nothing about any band showed up. and amazon/allmusic has nothing to say about them either
i'm sure

is the song already out? or will it be released soon? what's the deal?!!!

Sorry if I am resurrecting an old thread, but the 5 song EP from Low Light Supercharger is available from the res-freq website. They accept checks and money orders. They also include a paypal link, but they don't mention the cost of the CD anywhere on the site, so it looks like you'll have to email them for more info first. They even mention the Cingular Wireless ad on the website.

Hey! i was wondering if anyone could help me. There is a commercial either for Cingular or Verizon, cant remember which, that has a guy with a broken leg sitting on his bed looking at his video phone, and the things his friends sent him. Does anyone know the name to the song playing in it? :)

Back