Chrysler 300c commercial

scott9

Reaction score
played in the chicagoland area 10 minutes ago on MTV, i have never seen the commercial before and was paying attention to the music so i dont remember anything about it

the music was a hip hop-ish beat with no vocals... i searched google for it and came across this forum... someone suggested it might be the beat from "Mase- looking at me" but im very familiar with that song and its not it ;-(

thanks B)

I saw that aswell it sounds like something Lil Jon would do I've been searching google too and no luck

this is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some guy said Celine Dion I'm like ?!?!?! WHAT?!? NO!! GOD!! ARGH!!!

Totally gonna go out on a limb here, take a flyin' leap with a random guess (cuz I've not seen the ad) ...

Perhaps something by Snoop Dogg? (Seeing as how he's in cahoots with Chrysler lately.)

I'm probably WAY off here but ... hey ... diddle-diddle. :p

Does anyone know what song is playing during this ad? It doesn't seem to have any words that I could see, just a very nice beat.

The car itself can be found:

http://www.chrysler.com/300/index.html

but there is no mention of the ad, and I couldn't find it anywhere online either.

HERE'S THE LYRICS TO "HELLA GOOD" BY NO DOUBT...

The waves keep on crushing on me for some reason
But your loves keepson coming like a thunderbolt
Come here a little closer
'Cause I wanna see you baby real close up

You got me geeling hella good
So let's just keep on dancing
You hold me like you should
So I'm gona keep on dancing

A performance deserving of standing ovations
And who would've thought it'd be the two of us?
So don't wake me if I'm dreaming
'Cause I'm in the mood come on and give it up

So I'm gonna keep on dancing

You got me geeling Hella good
so let's just keep on dancing

You got me geeling Hella good

AND THERE'S YOUR PROOF. ;)

I think I know the commercial you're talking about. I saw it during the football games. When I heard the beat, the thing that ran through my mind were the words "I left the Jag and I took the Rolls" from the Usher/Lil Jon/Ludacris song Yeah. I'm not sure if that's the song, but it kind of had the same beat and then changed at the end of the commerical.

If that helps anyone in figuring it out....

Back