Children of Men

jibberishlips

Reaction score
I looked up the soundtrack but sadly it only contains the Composer music from John Tavener...

Anyways, I'm looking for the song that is played whenever Michael Caine's wife in the film is shown. It is in the background in the last scene she is in. I think it goes something like "She will never know, where she came from...."

Any clues? I might google the lyrics right now.

It is most likely "Ruby Tuesday" performed by a whole slew of people but I believe the version in the film is by Franco Battiato. Or, it could be "Bring On The Lucie" by John Lennon but I'm pretty sure it's the former.

It was a cover of Ruby Tuesday- afraid I don't know the artist.

Anyone know the song played in the final scene of the movie when the girl is in the boat on the water? I couldn't find it on the soundtrack.

Anyone know the name of the "song" that Michael Caine uses as an alarm. I use the term song loosely as this sounds more like noise than music. I'm just curious to see who's work it is.

hmm...could it be "Indian Stomp" by Cyrus (Random Trio)? just checked it out on itunes real quick and it has similar sounds used in Jasper's alarm.

What is the name of the song where Clive Owen is crying by the tree after the car is attacked? And what is the name of song where he goes to visit his cousin and is driving in the jaguar.

Well, I'm not sure about the one where he is crying, but I'm pretty sure the song that is playing when he visits his cousin is "The Court of the Crimson King" by King Crimson.

Originally posted by fpm919@Apr 1 2007, 11:13 PM
What is the name of the song where Clive Owen is crying by the tree after the car is attacked? And what is the name of song where he goes to visit his cousin and is driving in the jaguar.
When he is crying by the tree is "Fragments of a Prayer" available on the Children of Men SCORE (Amazon)

"The Court of the Crimson King" and "Ruby Tuesday" are available on the Children of Men SOUNDTRACK (Amazon) :ph34r:

Originally posted by svt24@Jan 15 2007, 08:45 PM
Anyone know the song played in the final scene of the movie when the girl is in the boat on the water? I couldn't find it on the soundtrack.
That one is also "Fragments of a Prayer" available on the Children of Men SCORE (Amazon) ;)

anyone know the song that plays during the credits? all I rememeber is the chorus has multiple "do it, do it, do it"s in it... if that's part of the chorus? thanks

does anyone know the song that plays after Clive is released from being kidnapped and they give him money for the bus? its instrumental and i think its right before the King Crimson song. i have been looking for it since 1999! (Paris Fashion Collections)

The orchestral piece that seems to get the most usage is John Tavener's "Eternity's Sunrise." But there is another piece, played a few times especially when they are driving the girl to Sid. I recall it being played when Theo and the others escape from the Fishies, after Michael Caine is killed. Its another orchestral piece and I wouldn't be surprised to find it was composed by Tavener. Any help???

Back