Chevy Cavalier 2002

orchidtx

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew who did the instrumental music from a Chevy commercial in late 2002, early 2003?

The slogan was something like "pump up the night" or something to that effect. The commercial showed a cavalier driving through a city at night, the lights on the buildings were like equalizers, peaking and slipping to the beat of the music, which was a funky, instrumental dance piece. Anyone know who did this music?

OH MAH GAWD!!! I have been looking for this song forever, too!!! And no responses??? I'm slogging through old posts, so maybe I missed the answer, but if anyone knows this song, I would be most appreciative!!!

I dunno ... If this is the same ad I'm thinking of, then it was actually for a Pontiac ...

In which case, the song was ...

Ringside - "Struggle" - CD: Ringside

CDUniverse sound sample - track 1

Like I said, I dunno, so ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Originally posted by genericwoman@May 24 2006, 12:41 PM
OH MAH GAWD!!! I have been looking for this song forever, too!!! And no responses??? I'm slogging through old posts, so maybe I missed the answer, but if anyone knows this song, I would be most appreciative!!!
:unsure: you scurin me...

Normally I wouldn't freak out about the potential for finding a song, but I've been absolutely stonewalled trying to find this song, so it's become an obsession! I'll have to give Ringside a listen...thanks for your suggestion!

:blink: Ohhh, now I just don't know...I definitely dig the song by Ringside, but I don't think that's it...as much as I can tell from a 30 second clip. I wish they'd bring that commercial back so I could hear it again...not b/c I'd actually like to buy a Cavalier!

Back