Charlie's Angels

purplemimi

Reaction score
In the first Charlie's Angels movie there is a song played that is not on the soundtrack. It's played after Drew Barrymore's character has slept with Sam Rockwell's character....she is just realizing he is a bad guy. This funky song is playing as Sam Rockwell sort of dances around...I need to know the title and artist of that song. It has been driving me crazy for years.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Someone had already a similar question but I couldn't find the original thread.. anyway, I remember the part, just can't remember which one it is. It's either Pharoahe Monch "Simon Says" which is more of a rap song (and was the song the other poster was asking about), or Marvin Gaye "Got To Give It Up Part 1", which is more funky. Either way, he's dancing in both parts..

Bar-be-queee.. me and youuuu..

I believe the song in question is Marvin Gaye's Got to give it up part 1..and that song just smokes!

>K.

There is a scene in former Charlie's Angels movie, where the girls have met up with Tom Green on a tug boat and during the scene there is music playing in which it starts as one of the old Godzilla movie theme's and then after a few moments it becomes a rap song. Can someone tell me the name of this song and the artist that made it please?

did you try sir mix a lot "baby got back"?

you can look at the soundtrack listing here

I was wondering if anyone knew that name of the song that plays when the bad guy, I dont remember his name, turns on the stereo and starts dancing in the cellar place when he has one of the angels hostage. At the beginning of the song is a trombone or other brass instrument wiht like 4 notes. If anyone has it check it out. Its in the later half of the movie.

It's called "Simon Says" by Pharoahe Monch. Link goes to available audio sample, track 5. It's based on the theme from Godzilla.

Originally posted by Mr.Movies&mall@Aug 30 2004, 10:22 PM
what's the song that goes "oh i never known a girl like you before........ i said i never known i girl like you before never ever never ever met a girl like you before then a guitar comes on
A Girl Like You by Edwyn Collins

Knox starts dancing to a song.. its a rap song... i have the song buy i dont know who sings it or what its called. i think its more towardds then end of them movie.

im sure u know what im talking about.

Charlie's Angeles

There is a song in the movie Charlie's Angels and they were at a party/bar and the music in the background that was playing was an asian song. The only thing that I can really pick up is I think the woman is saying speaking chinese, the music has sorta at 60'ish beat to it. Does anyone know this song..... :blink: :unsure:

does anyone know the name of the song when they all are fighting with the people in that big castle thing like when alex is fighting with that creepy looking guy and when cameron is fighting with that other lady yea its not a very good description but if you know the name of the song post it please thanks

taking a long shot but might it be Prodigy - "Smack My B!tch Up"?
or could be Prodigy - "Firestarter"

Its called Smack My B!tch Up (which I thoguht was from fatboy Slim, not the prodigy) or its called Snap My Picture

Smack My Bitch Up was in the movie but that's not the song playing during the scene adeadlois123 is talking about.

Originally posted by adeadlois123@May 8 2005, 07:01 AM
does anyone know the name of the song when they all are fighting with the people in that big castle thing like when alex is fighting with that creepy looking guy and when cameron is fighting with that other lady yea its not a very good description but if you know the name of the song post it please thanks
There are two songs during the scenes where the two girls are fighting. Not sure which one you want:

"LEAVE YOU FAR BEHIND (V2 Instrumental Mix)"
Performed by Lunatic Calm
(audio sample of original mix here, track 2.)

"SKULLSPLITTER"
Performed by Hednoize
(can't find an audio sample, but it's the song that starts with the guy screaming "Are You Ready?"

Back