Champ Sports and Subway!!

Chunkmuffin

Reaction score
The champ sports commercial is a kid tackling his matress in the backyard.

And the subway one is an emotional one with some 12 year old kid.
I feel like i know the song from subway, but i dont know from where!

thanx

hehhehhe, i knew this would happen, i told myself to remember what the champs song sounded like, but my short term memorys shot. but i remember i liked it a lot. it was kinda abstract maybe.

and the subway one is really ambient

ugh, i just watched it again, the whole subway song would give me chills.

it sounds like it could be from a show or movie. maybe 28 Days later?! ooo! maybe

its most likely brian eno

it is Ascent by brian eno, from the film 28 Days later! BAzing im good, sorry to waste your space :D

Yeah as soon as I heard it I recognized it from 28 Days Later

Ascent is alo from the Apollo Missions documentary "For All Mankind" which is an amazing documentary

I just heard the champ's song. It like chillout, but it has a lot of reversed synths sounds in it. That's all I can describe.

Anybody have any idea?

DT

I hope someone finds out what that song is soon. It's such a short sample, only 15secs I think, but it's really pretty.

Originally posted by Chunkmuffin@Aug 4 2004, 08:38 PM
it is Ascent by brian eno, from the film 28 Days later! BAzing im good, sorry to waste your space :D
Actually, although that song may have been licensed for the film "28 days Later", it is not originally from that film... it is has also been used in countless other films.

The song is around 20 years old (from a 1983 album, I think)

The music in the Champs spot is an original piece composed by a music house,
Tonefarmer. David Della Santa is the composer. Tiffany Warner is the
producer. www.tonefarmer.net

Anyone know if we can get a hold of this original piece? I really liked the song on Champs Sports commercial as well

Back