Cartoon Thread!

Originally posted by Enyone+Mar 15 2005, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Mar 15 2005, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 15 2005, 02:09 PM
And massaging my back.
not all boys massage backs :( [/b][/quote]
No but they SHOULD, that's the pernt.

ok they were always short little stories about lessons on watching your kid, the furture (foldable cars) how to put on makeup. But it always ended up being kinda funny. And the characters never talked

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 15 2005, 08:09 AM
Oooo does anybody remember those carttons that were shown late at night. And they were always about the future. Like the foldable car, the talking house. It was always narrated. Does anyone know what they're called?
I remember them. I dont know if the were called anything. I think they were just shorts done by the same people who did Tom and Jerry.

They might have been done by Tex Avery. The guy who did Droopy dog among other things. I can't remember if he did Tom and Jerry as well.

Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 16 2005, 10:45 AM
They might have been done by Tex Avery. The guy who did Droopy dog among other things. I can't remember if he did Tom and Jerry as well.
I don't know if anyone cares anymore but I asked my dad if he remembered these and he said that they might have been done by Chuck Jones, the guy behind the Looney Tunes.

Back