Cadillac XLR "shine"

hal 9000

Reaction score
anybody getting anywhere with this one?
i've e-mailed cadillac several days ago but still no response.
i noticed that this subject has been posted before, but i've not seen it solved.

just to get everything back out here again, here's the website:
www.cadillac.com
just click the XLR tab and then click videos, then look for "shine"

still nothing from cadillac.
maybe i'll try emailing again.

nothing else from anyone?

You should try to call their customer service line, see if you can ask one of the reps..Give them something to really work for.. :D

ya i have been looking for it everywhere, if u guys find it plz let me know

well, they finally emailed back, only to say that they didn't know in the customer relations office. any other ideas?
who knows... it could be an original

That's too bad. Well I'll take another crack at them. I sent them a detailed little email. :ph34r:

This lady from GM called me yesterday at home and asked me about the e-mail I sent to them and about the response I got from some random GM rep. She's like" So tell me about the kind of GM car you have" " Are you happy with the response you received from so-and-so?" I'm like "I don't have a GM car. I was just asking about this song in one of GM's commercials." She kinda didn't get it. That's it.

A non-response.

Dear Mr. Eleazer,

Thank you for contacting the Cadillac Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate you taking the time to write me in regards to obtaining information about music in the Cadillac XLR commercial.

I researched the information that you requested and have been unable to come up with an appropriate answer using the resources available. I sincerely apologize, as I know this information is important to you. I would suggest that you conduct an Internet search using your favorite search engine(s) or visit your local public library. Good luck with your search!

Should you require additional assistance you may contact the Cadillac Customer Assistance Center by either replying to this email, or via telephone at 1-800-458-8006. Customer Relationship Managers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you again for contacting Cadillac.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Pierson
Customer Relationship Manager
Cadillac Customer Assistance Center

well, i'm up for it, what say you? i want this song! maybe more pressing would help?

ya, sorry... i've been on a sort of internet hiatus lately.
this really pisses me off.
i say we really start digging for this one.
i, like the rest of you really want to have this one, so i'll start doing more research and keep everyone abreast.

good luck all.

I think we should start calling them 24/7 and harassing them until we get a satisfactory answer.

1-800-458-8006. Customer Relationship Managers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Bad news all!
i did some heavy duty digging and found the company that does the advertising for cadillac. They produced that commercial and several others (more than just cadillac i might add).
anyway, i emailed their customer relations agent and:

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. The music for the spot you're referring to is actually a piece of original music by a music production company. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jennifer Flowers, APR
Vice President, Director of Public Relations
Leo Burnett Detroit
jennifer.flowers@det.leoburnett.com

Back