Bones Season 2

Bones has done it again - used a beautifully emotional song that really grabbed me ... that I *don't know*!, in their penultimate scene.
This one was as the priest was coming out of the interrogation room after getting the confession from the parish administrator. I didn't bother writing the lyrics down because I *thought* I was taping the show. Turns out, not so much.
So, it was female - sounded almost Madonna-ish in spots, but wasn't, and might have had lyrics about waiting?? I'm almost positive I've got this artist in my collection but I just couldn't come up with a name on first listen and, see above re second listen!!
Please help?
Txs.

Thank you! I do have a Nina Gordon CD (love the song "Horses in the City") as well as Veruca Salt. Now to find which CD this song's on. I'll go looking myself, but if anyone knows ... ? ;-)
Txs

Bones April 4th, 2007 season 2

There is a song about "trying" playing at the end. I know it's a remake, but I want to know the artist who sings it on the episode. THanks!

Ok, I need to know if anyone heard the song at the end of Bones on May 2. I only got a few lyrics

"Am I losing my Mind
Am I losing my mind
Am I all alone
Won't you rescue me"

If anyone knows who sang this song. Let me know A.S.A.P.

Thank you peeples (I know it's splet peoples)

There was actually another song played briefly right at the end of the episode, but the one you are referring to is "Shipwrecked" by Shane Alexander.

Anyone know the song played at the end of Bones tonight? I just got home and turned on the tv, and they were showing Bones and a girl and David Boreanaz in a room in the desert and the show was ending and this cool song came on, sounded kinda Jeff Buckley to me... but I could not catch the words. Hope somebody saw it and knows the song
thanks

My roomates and I were watching Bones season 2 the episode called Judas on a pole we loved the song that was playing at the end of the episode. Does anyone know what it is?

I just watched "The Boy in the Shroud" - Disk 1, Season 2. What is that gorgeous song, sung by a female artist that plays at the end of the episode? The lyrics begin this way:

"I can't see the stars anymore living here
let's go to the hills where the outlines are clear
bring on the wonder, bring on the song
I pushed you down deep in my soul for too long....

I fell through the cracks at the end of our street
let's go to the beach..... [not sure how that line finished]
bring on the wonder, bring on the song
I pushed you down deep in my soul for too long

bring on the wonder, we did it all wrong
we pushed you down deep in our soul for too long..."

If you can help me find it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Yes! I got it for myself, nevermind!! It's Susan Enan - "Bring on the Wonder"
Thanks anyway!

Has anyone found a way to get ahold of "Be The One" by Iain Archer in the "Headless Witch in the Woods" episode. Realize that this is a little late in the asking... but its not on any soundtrack I can locate nor is it on his myspace page. Thought maybe someone a bit more savvy than me has come across the song somehow.... IMDB lists it for the episode but that is the only evidence I can find. :(

I kinda doubt that song was on Bones, at least not in that episode. It's certainly not on the official Fox listing. "Be The One" by Iain Archer & Susan Enan (& others) was on an album called "The Wildlife Album". One of the artists involved with the song, Colin Harper, has offered it up as a free mp3 on his site here.

Back