Best Week Ever

i might be wrong on the lyrics but the song went like ya da do ya da do woo i think it was played when they retured from a commercial break

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the segment "if case you missed it?" They are talking about how Law and order svu had a shoe product placement and it is the song that is playing in the background when they are talking about this.

they used "the song" in a new best week ever ad on vh1. it's something about a spelling bee... (I'm not fully awake yet so I don't remember much!!! But I did recognize the song....)

I only caught a few snippets of the show and I only identified these songs:

""Petrified"- Fort Minor (rap)
"Clock In Now"- The Deathray Davies
"Hot Night Crash"- Sahara Hotnights
"The Bucket"- Kings of Leon
"Daddy Get That Cash"- Styles ft/Lil Mo (Rap)
"Like I Love You"- Justin Timberlake

It was the "who's having the best week ever segment"

Then they say it was Aquaman and put some music in the background.

This is going to be a vague question, it was a song on best week ever with a techno/trip hop background and an enya like singer with no words just singing baaahbaaaaaahhh, baaaahbaaaaaahhh.... help me find it!

Does anyone know the song played on Best Week Ever during a clip from Passions of some witch fighting an enchanted statue? It sounded sort of like a pump-up/basketball type song....if that helps.

Hey!

Can anyone help me figure out what the first song they play during a clip of the old show Pasadena on Best Week Ever is??

They are making fun of how Pasadena relates to all of the current shows. The song is sung by a man.

Thanks

remember that song that was used in the old best week ever before the sizzler and at the begining of the show? does anyone know this song yet? i found that it was used for a longer tyime in the fabulous life of... ket men. it was used during the #2 kept men- Cher and the "bagel boy" anyone know anything yet?

it was also used in best week ever for April 15 during what your favorite american idol says about you

it was also used in Hogan Knows Best 2: Hogans Go Hollywood when hogan and nick are wrestling (nick on comp. hogan headlocks)

I don't know if this is the song or not ...

Kirsty MacColl - "In These Shoes"

I know they play a snippet of trumpets from it right before the Sizzler, but then they also play a turntable-scratch hip hop riff from another song in and around that same time as well, so ...

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

What is the song that is played in the very beginning of the show? The song has female vocals too.

Thanks

ok so whenever i watch best week ever they always play htis song and the lyrics are something like "where your hair down down, wear your hair down" or something liek that i cant really make out the lyrics but they always play like on fabulous life and best week ever, etc.. i also belive it was on a pringles commercial awhile back but im not 100% sure if anyone knows what im talking about it would be greatly appriciated thankssss

I'm still interested in finding this song!
I think it was used (along with another song I want/need) in an episode of True Life on MTV, the one about reality tv 'stars' or something. The show featured Tonya from the real world and a guy from survivor (sorry, don't know his name 'cause I don't watch survivor). Anyway, the song in question was played when the survivor guy was practicing his line for a hulk hogan movie... I know I should check out mtv's website but I can't stand their site - or channel for that matter. (Do they actually play music videos? Whenever I tune in all I see is 'yo momma' or those terrifying sweet 16 shows...)

I've been trying to find this song as well, but I've had no luck. I'm working on getting a Pump Audio Box to determine if some of these mystery songs are on the network.....but they usually sell to Networks like MTV and Discovery.

Back