Benchwarmers

RogueAngel

Reaction score
Hi out there - could anyone tell me the spanish song that was playing while the Dominican "12-year-old" baseball player was put in to play with Tim Meadows' team. It had spanish lyrics and my spanish is not the great anymore. Thanks a bunch

I think you're right, ledzepgrl! I just listened to it on itunes. It sounds like the right song. I saw the benchwarmers last weekend and my memory is a bit spotty, but I think you are totally right. Thanks a bunch. I just downloaded from iTunes! And the movie rocked too.

And thanks, Caren H - I cropped the pic from a larger one I found from a very talented artist on DeviantArt.com. I love that site. I need to find out his/her screen name and give the poor guy or gal some credit. Thats my next mission I guess :D

Originally posted by RogueAngel@Apr 11 2006, 03:10 PM
And thanks, Caren H - I cropped the pic from a larger one I found from a very talented artist on DeviantArt.com. I love that site. I need to find out his/her screen name and give the poor guy or gal some credit. Thats my next mission I guess :D
Really? I love that site too! I don't know why I haven't started an account yet, I need to put these works of mines somewhere... :lol:

I don't think a soundtrack is ever gonna come out of this movie... in any case, what is the name of the song that is played when the columbian guy comes out to play for Tim Meadow's team. I couldn't make out any english words! Thanks for your help!

:usesearch:

"Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee, for those of you who have been living under a rock for the last year.

just rented the benchwarmers on DVD...gr8 movie and all but theres sumthin thats botherin me...theres a scene after the two main characters meet an old bully in a sports store...this bully owns his own team and the scene is rigtht when the 3 benchwarmers arrive theyre warming up...the bully coach says "allrite lets see a double play" the song i want is right wen they execute that double play and ive heard it before...i think it was in a ipod commercial at sum point

plz n thanx ill try n get a clip or video

nvmvnvmvnvvnmvnvmnvmnvmnvmnvmnvmn nvm its not on a ipod commercial its on a TAB commercial...the womans energy drink called TAB has this song on it and i have NOOOOO idea in hell wat lyrics r notta clu in hell but this is buggin me

plz n thanx

Ha, I just asked about the TAB commercial! I'm excited cause I can help. ^__^ It's "Cobra Style" by the Teddybears.

I believe the song was a remix of Kid Rocks - Bawitdaba and i unfortunately don't remember where it was playing in the movie. I am looking to find the artist that re-did it.

Thank you

You are probably looking for the song: "Cobrastyle" - Teddybears STHLM .

I need the track listing from the Benchwarmers soundtrack. I heard a song on the movie, forget what part it's from, but know I can find it if I have the track listing. I cant find it anywhere.

Think its the song that plays when they are jsut starting to play the kids at practice. Kind of an acoustic song.

It would help if I just had all the songs in that movie, I can find it one my own.

Here is a list of some of the songs.

"Blister In the Sun" - Violent Femmes
"Hey Boy" - Teddybears STHLM
"Jerk It Out" - The Caesars
"Never Known" - O'Doyle Rules
"Theme from Knight Rider"
"Cobrastyle" - Teddybears STHLM
"Walk of Life" - Dire Straits
"Hit or Miss" - New Found Glory
"Alright" - Supergrass
"Life is Good" - Junk
"That's Good" - Devo